Class of 2015 - SG Malachi Richardson (NJ) Verballed to Syracuse | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 SG Malachi Richardson (NJ) Verballed to Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haters gonna hate my friend. Plenty of NJ folks think Battle and Briscoe aren't that good. I'm sure they'll say some kid going to FDU and Rider is much better fundamentally sound though.:blah::blah::blah::blah:
This is absolutely correct. I play baseball at the mid tier D1 level right now and I played with a bunch of guys who got drafted or went to big time schools to play. The amount of gripe those kids get because they have such high expectations from other people is ridiculous. If a pitcher from NY gets drafted out of high school and there was a game in the season that he gave up a run it immediately is said that he can't do anything at the next level despite the fact that he throws in the mid 90's.

I'm definitely thinking that's what's happening here with our boy Malachi. People want to try to point out why he shouldn't be a burger boy, when his talent level shows loud and clear that he should be.

Francis03 said:
Haters gonna hate my friend. Plenty of NJ folks think Battle and Briscoe aren't that good. I'm sure they'll say some kid going to FDU and Rider is much better fundamentally sound though.:blah::blah::blah::blah:
Cant find no full games online to properly give this kid my assessment.

CraigForth said:
It is becoming clear to me that bpo57 is obviously some salty kid on his way to Temple and not Cuse.
No actually hes not. Hes older than all of us talking here. Guessing 60's.

Tourney bumped to 8:30, I wish they would stream this. But hopefully, nj.com will hook up with the live updates.

TCA girls just won their chip.
"Congrats, Lady Mikes! We are
so proud of you!"

10407765_10153093043212445_6406547086183699102_n.jpg

1 1/2 minutes left in the 3rd quarter, Trenton Catholic up by 22, Notre Dame to the line to cut it to 20, but not a lot of time left in this game. They will need a huge run in the 4th to challenge TCA.

Wow, Notre Dame already on a 9-0 run at the end of this quarter. They certainly have a chance in the 4th now. TCA playing for the last shot.

Mali, savvy, gets to the line with 1.2 left on the clock. He misses both, was 6 for 6 before those two.
48-33 going into the last frame.

17-0 run until Floyd hits for TCA. 7 point lead. Unbelievable, what they did to their opponent now.

Myles Powell and one. I think this would get TCA back up by 10+. 4 minutes left, but this is far from over...11 point lead.

Mali gets a big defensive rebound. Powell on the other end scores, 13 point lead.

3 on 1 break, Powell passes behind the back to Richardson for the flush!

James of Notre Dame with the and one. They can cut this to 12 but can't be more than 3 minutes left. Still. :eat popcorn:

Trenton Catholic is playing for their second straight MCT title. Also, I'd like to point out that this is Mali's 2nd straight season back at TCA.

Floyd on the point for Trenton Catholic. Penetrates and he gets to the lane, draws contact. He has 18 points after he converts 2 from the stripe.

Richardson controls another defensive rebound. Less than 2 minutes left in the game.

Malachi feeds Powell in the post and Myles scores. Not a terribly tall guard, but he is physical, good build and low center of gravity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom