Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys can question me all you want, not like I'm a big name on this thread like Francis, but I also was the first to tell everyone about Yurtseven visiting, turned out to be legit...but he is definitely visiting today, we'll leave it at that
just want you to know I wasn't necessarily questioning you as much as being puzzled at no one else, anywhere, mentioning - truly appreciate your willingness to share info you have

You guys can question me all you want, not like I'm a big name on this thread like Francis, but I also was the first to tell everyone about Yurtseven visiting, turned out to be legit...but he is definitely visiting today, we'll leave it at that
People get a little antsy about these things. I am sure there a couple of other people on here that know what is going on, but can't say anything about it. We will know soon enough, and the fact that it is so hush hush is a good thing. So, hopefully people won't get too pushy or frustrated with the lack of news right away.

Apparently we're not allowed to question the credibility of forum members.

Nothing wrong with questioning people but you must have posted about it for 12 pages in the TT thread. At some point you just gotta let it go. Either White will visit this weekend or he won't not like you have long to wait to find out.

People get a little antsy about these things. I am sure there a couple of other people on here that know what is going on, but can't say anything about it. We will know soon enough, and the fact that it is so hush hush is a good thing. So, hopefully people won't get too pushy or frustrated with the lack of news right away.

Yep and those that haven't said anything about it have still hinted that something was coming so no reason to get excited questioning CuseMan4, I for one appreciate the heads ups.

Nope, you're good to go and we have faith!
As already stated, I think this is more about the frustration with some slow moving stories. We'll get there. We always do.

I'm actually not skeptical of your scoop. I was referring to another thread.

Does anyone here know how interested we would be in him?
A little maybe. Option B.
What is option A?
tumblr_n4md2el1f41shlr2wo1_500.gif

I would add if this kid is a legit 6'7" then he wouldn't need to be a guard and is exactly the scoring SF I have been saying we need.

We need a scoring from SF. This kid is basically Malachi Richardson this year.

We would undoubtedly see lineups with him at the 3 IMO. This adds, shooting, guard depth and gives us an experienced option at the SF. The staff has done a fine job filling the holes to the point that we look pretty stacked and very versatile.

We would undoubtedly see lineups with him at the 3 IMO. This adds, shooting, guard depth and gives us an experienced option at the SF. The staff has done a fine job filling the holes to the point that we look pretty stacked and very versatile.
I mean we won't be Duke or Kentucky next year but if we add White we are a top 25 team and not a bubblish team.

This add is huge. We need scoring and this kid brings 17PPG in the Big Ten when we need scoring.

From all accounts, looks like he would be the missing piece for a great 16-17 lineup. Even better fit than Yurt, if only because of current roster construction/weaknesses.

Fingers crossed. This is so much more important for next year than D.B. Cooper or whateverhisnameis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom