Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. I think it's the other way around. This photo appeared on the forum first and is likely the source Siegal is using to confirm White's presence.
The photo was first posted on White's snapchat and then someone put in on the Huskers forum. I'm not sure if Siegel got the info first but before Siegel's tweet, the photo appeared on White's snap.

I mean we won't be Duke or Kentucky next year but if we add White we are a top 25 team and not a bubblish team.

This add is huge. We need scoring and this kid brings 17PPG in the Big Ten when we need scoring.

We add White, and we could be a top 10 caliber team. As jordoo mentions above, White rounds out the roster and singlehandedly rectifies several of the deficiencies [another shooter, natural SF size, ability to backup the 2 and improve backcourt depth, experienced scorer, quality weakside reounder].

no parade raining here, but just found this - sounds like he spoke with Pitino and staff last night and could be visiting there, too

no parade raining here, but just found this - sounds like he spoke with Pitino and staff last night and could be visiting there, too

It's been mentioned here, at least the 'Ville interest. Someone pointed out, however, that their insiders believe they will leave 2 scholies open to start the inevitable punishment from the NCAA war hammer that is about to drop.

It's been mentioned here, at least the 'Ville interest. Someone pointed out, however, that their insiders believe they will leave 2 scholies open to start the inevitable punishment from the NCAA war hammer that is about to drop.
Right, but the article mentions how Pitino has said his plan is to set aside the 2 schollies this year unless a compelling transfer were to come available

Also, the stuff with the l'vlle forum insiders was a few days ago and White/Pitino spoke last night - so sounds to me like things could have changed in the past few days

Right, but the article mentions how Pitino has said his plan is to set aside the 2 schollies this year unless a compelling transfer were to come available
la-la-la-la-la_o_928602.jpg

Which is like admitting to the transfer, "Come to Louiseville and have no shot at another postseason!"

If he wanted to sit in March and April without a chance at tournament ball, he could have remained a Husker.

I'm guessing this will be yet another Boeheim ignoring event. Oh and Pitino is already on the kid Jim is just too damn old to really try hard for his school and the fans.

I'm guessing this will be yet another Boeheim ignoring event. Oh and Pitino is already on the kid Jim is just too damn old to really try hard for his school and the fans.

Uh he is visiting Syracuse today Cali. How much more attention do you want him to get?

We have to close on the visit, that's generally how it goes when these things work. Still why Lville when its possible they aren't going to play in the tourney and they have a scholarship crunch already plus they are well stocked at the 2/3 position.

We have to close on the visit, that's generally how it goes when these things work. Still why Lville when its possible they aren't going to play in the tourney and they have a scholarship crunch already plus they are well stocked at the 2/3 position.

Have no idea if this is true, but it seems like his dad is obsessed with finding a school that will send his son to the nba, thats his number one priority.

Hey, those guys over there post embedded youtubes like we do! Small world. They also took a shot at the zone defense and NBA. Cause that has stopped the bunches of SU guards that made the league. ;)
I don't know what I am more impressed about. That Nebraska has a board to follow its basketball program or that people on it dare to take shots at the Syracuse program and its ability to put players in the NBA.

Better stick to football and wrestling Nebraska...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom