Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what I am more impressed about. That Nebraska has a board to follow its basketball program or that people on it dare to take shots at the Syracuse program and its ability to put players in the NBA.

Better stick to football and wrestling Nebraska...

Considering they went 5-7 last year, maybe just wrestling.

I don't know what I am more impressed about. That Nebraska has a board to follow its basketball program or that people on it dare to take shots at the Syracuse program and its ability to put players in the NBA.

Hey when you've been to the tournament two times since 1998 and have yet to win an NCAA game in your entire history, you've earned the right to trash talk.

I would imagine their fans have picked up some knowledge of college ball over the years.

Of course, mainly from the Big 12 and B1G squads that ritualistically slaughtered them for easy W's.

Yeah but the Nebraska board is making fun of our guys in the NBA. The Nebraska board is always right.
We'd beat Nebraska's end of the year 2015/2016 product tomorrow by 10-20 tomorrow with our team now.

Tournament History
Final Fours 0
Tournament Record 0-7
Championship Seasons None
Tournament Appearances 7

Hell, if we get White, NC contender baby...
Hey, Player X, still not to late to climb on, all aboard!

Last edited:
Yeah - what's he gonna do? Not come here even more than he's already not coming here? :crazy:

Well, dasher's point is he was labeled a mystery recruit for a reason. At this point, though, I'm not concerned. SU would've loved for him to transfer but it's not happening.

th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors