Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great closing point...July 5th. I think if that doesn't ring a bell with him, we lose him. A July 5th start would make a whole lot of sense to many a serious recruit. Get that jump ahead.
Good points all around, but given that he's a grad transfer, do classes even matter at this point? Other than taking the bare minimum, of course.

If we can close on White, I am suddenly super excited about the upcoming season. It's almost like a trade for Mali, a like for like replacement.
Pretty much, although it remains to be seen if he has ice in his veins like Mali. Judging from the Maryland game video, it does look like he wants the ball when it matters most.

Come on down, Andrew!

syracuse-university-head-coach-dick-macpherson-screams-after-being-nebraska--d458a1156d6b9bda.jpg

Not sure why he is even considering L'Ville, They could be facing a tourney ban. At the same time, he seems to be a perfect fit for Cuse.. He's the "missing link" needed for a deep tourney run.
I think he could be the missing link for more than a tournament team. He could be a link in the bridge from a FF team to a strong '16-17 team to a great '17 recruiting class to a new HC and a ball that keeps rolling. Feed me oranges.

Just give Cuse this one player and I swear I won't ask for anything else...

Well obviously other than Green...and of course I want Tucker, but I mean he's local so that doesn't really count... and ONLY one of the the Walker SGs... and Bamba OR Richards... Just one. I'm not greedy.

That's all I want

And I realllly like Randolph... But that's it

Amen

From red to orange . . . . . . Surprise

The surprise was the missing element of alchemy needed to transform from red to Orange... a classy Asian prostitute.

And to everyone, all this talk like you feel you and/or SU is deserving of this White kid, it kinda wreaks of White privilege.

While I'm at it, Red to Orange is the TT thread.

Also on the recruiting tip, similar to the NBA first round streak, I'm hoping 17-18 will mark a 3 year color streak.

The surprise was the missing element of alchemy needed to transform from red to Orange... a classy Asian prostitute.

And to everyone, all this talk like you feel you and/or SU is deserving of this White kid, it kinda wreaks of White privilege.

Also on the recruiting tip, similar to the NBA first round streak, I'm hoping 17-18 will mark a 3 year color streak.

Im a Captain follower and even I have no idea what this means

This post reinforces how happy I am that I quit drinking 26 years ago! I'd be surprised to see captain on here anytime before noon today. What a wonderfully dis associative rambling nonsensical post! I've poured over it several times looking for some semblance of meaning... to no avail:noidea:

This post reinforces how happy I am that I quit drinking 26 years ago! I'd be surprised to see captain on here anytime before noon today. What a wonderfully dis associative rambling nonsensical post! I've poured over it several times looking for some semblance of meaning... to no avail:noidea:

I'm going to back to using recreational drugs, which help one contemplate the nature of God, the Universe and posts such as that.

Last edited:

That post is a mystery wrapped in bottle of gin.

Wow. That is all. :)

Love your posts CaptainJ...but the first thing i do is check the time stamp on all your posts :)

MG44 said:
Love your posts CaptainJ...but the first thing i do is check the time stamp on all your posts :)

I like coming on the board on Sunday morning and having the last reply to every post be from the Captain.

Love your posts Captn', but hot damn...
image.jpeg

So I guessed I totally missed this, and there's no way I'm reading all 19 pages of this thread, but I just looked up his Ken Pom page and last year this guy was like, really freaking good.
If White had chosen SU out of high school he'd probably be going into his third or fourth NBA season. Maybe even working on a second contract if he's good enough.

Word to the young prospects out there reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom