Thank you Tyler Lydon for an awesome 2 years | Syracusefan.com

Thank you Tyler Lydon for an awesome 2 years

2-3zone

2nd String
From little known high school recruit to NCAA tourney hero and forced to play out of position for 2 years because the lack of a true center to a NBA 1st round draft pick, it was an honor to watch you play in the Carrier Dome.

From little known high school recruit to NCAA tourney hero and forced to play out of position for 2 years because the lack of a true center to a NBA 1st round draft pick, it was an honor to watch you play in the Carrier Dome.

If it comes to that, I'll like this post in June.

Right now, we've still got things left to do!

You're right, it's been an awesome 2 years, and TL's junior year should be his best yet! LGO!

Barring a lights out performance in the tourney he stays . Refreshing to see him not pump faking today . Well he didn't touch the ball much but still a step in the right direction.

Does UConn have any early entry candidates? If not, will they ever have them again? Or will they be relegated to picking up your typical plucky mid major grinder types?

Barring a lights out performance in the tourney he stays . Refreshing to see him not pump faking today . Well he didn't touch the ball much but still a step in the right direction.
If it fits into their respective schedules, I'd like to see Lydon and AWIII work out this off-season, with Tyler picking up some tips on how to better execute the catch-and-shoot.

Does UConn have any early entry candidates? If not, will they ever have them again? Or will they be relegated to picking up your typical plucky mid major grinder types?

2-3zone
IMG_6215.GIF

Roasted.

Are there THREE usernames with a 2-3zone variant? The one with the Trever Cooney avatar, I disagree with at times, but is a fine poster.

Then there is another one which I think I thought was this guy

Out of position? He had been playing the stretch 4 and backup Center. He is onlt out of position in the 2nd unit

Have you been watching him lately? You think he is going to the Nba?
Doesn't matter , if he has one idiot agent singing his virtues he's gone. Sadly it's the way it is nowadays . I know it doesn't make much since, but it is what it is. I don't even worry about it anymore, I expect players to be gone before they should when they play at cuse . We aren't allowed to have the Justin jacksons or Kennedy Meeks. And yes Chris McCullough would have done a great Justin Jackson impression lol.

Doesn't matter , if he has one idiot agent singing his virtues he's gone. Sadly it's the way it is nowadays . I know it doesn't make much since, but it is what it is. I don't even worry about it anymore, I expect players to be gone before they should when they play at cuse . We aren't allowed to have the Justin jacksons or Kennedy Meeks.

His stock is plummeting, I think he might test the waters, and will be told to come back.

His stock is plummeting, I think he might test the waters, and will be told to come back.
So was mali's until the tourney . Jury still out on him doesn't look like a good decision .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom