The 2021-2022 Portal Cup | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

The 2021-2022 Portal Cup

Bo Nix QB from Auburn just entered the transfer portal

Insane. Legacy kid who was a successful 3 year starter. Gets an ankle injury to end season and then quits. There’s more to the story I am sure but man, one hiccup or setback and you bolt? That’s what we’ve come to here??

Insane. Legacy kid who was a successful 3 year starter. Gets an ankle injury to end season and then quits. There’s more to the story I am sure but man, one hiccup or setback and you bolt? That’s what we’ve come to here??
Probably going to Liberty

He is graduating,... I don't get how you conclude that he's quitting on Auburn.

Last edited:
The Portal. Players Players everywhere and none committing to Syracuse.

The Portal. Players Players everywhere and none committing to Syracuse.
And lots of schools having kids in their current class decommitting. Decommits, decommits everywhere and none so far for Syracuse.
I'll say it one more time this is going to be a prolonged recruiting cycle. There will be more kids entering the transfer portal and HS kids looking for a home. I'll wait and see who we have signed after the February signing period.

Maybe he doesn't like the current coach. He was recruited by Malzahn.

Cole is gonna end up at a P5. He’s good enough to play at Miami.
Do I have this right but wasn’t Cole the guy Pitt picked on when Garrett got hurt in the game or am I thinking of Aman Greenwood?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom