The Annual Airing of Grievances | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

The Annual Airing of Grievances

My #1 grievance for 2014: when someone in any management position says "It just needs to happen."

You are basically telling me that you really don't know how to lay out a plan to make the topic at hand successful and/or you are secretly hoping that the ingenuity of your subordinates will save you once again, allowing you to take credit for the success of said topic at hand, but if it fails allow you to blame the subordinates for their shortcomings.

If you have ever used the phrase "it just needs to happen" in a business setting you are probably under qualified for your job. Please proceed to HR and ask for a demotion.

Does your time at the gym at least let you work out all that anger at everything else that is going on there? :)

I go to the gym everyday, sometimes twice. It's a must when you sit at a desk 9-10 hours each day. So i go there and pick things up and put them down!!! Such a stress reliever for me.

No. I walk away from the aisle, and then put them away. I also do my own bagging which guys never do. I am absolutely the fastest person to ever be behind in a grocery line. I am bagging my stuff faster than the casher is scanning it.
I pay for the bagging, so I wait for the bagging.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom