The Official Clemson Game Thread (LGO)! | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

The Official Clemson Game Thread (LGO)!

You guys are used to little league football. Stop complaining about the booing. Our players keep going down in up tempo moments. The fans think they're faking. Watch an SEC game, this is how big time football fans act, not saying its right but were playing at Clemson, not at UCONN.
Yes. I don't think they'd boo a hurt player. I know we're all ticked off by things in this game but that is not one we should believe to be true.

Ok. Agree to disagree. All our players are clearly not hurt badly. It's not like they're booing someone unconscious or rolling around screaming. It's not cool, I wouldn't boo, but I'm not gonna be angry they're doing so.

Again, who the F cares? Sorry our guys aren't getting carted off with torn ACLs. Maybe that would warrant a polite clap from those rednecks.

Yeah, agree to disagree if you are not angry with our players getting booed when they get hurt.

This board is unreal. Predicting Clemson tds and saying it's over if we go down by 4. Come on, get lost. Let's go orange. Great stop there. Let's get it back.

Clemson defense is just too advanced for us right now. If we had mcnabb harrison konrad mcintosh, wed be up 30

This board is unreal. Predicting Clemson tds and saying it's over if we go down by 4. Come on, get lost. Let's go orange. Great stop there. Let's get it back.

Offense needs to step it up. Time to win this game.

Again, who the F cares? Sorry our guys aren't getting carted off with torn ACLs. Maybe that would warrant a polite clap from those rednecks.

Yeah, agree to disagree if you are not angry with our players getting booed when they get hurt.
So if we played uptempo, with great success and the other teams players kept going down (clearly not hurt badly) and kept coming right back in the game, you wouldn't at least question it? I wouldn't boo but I bet you some in the Dome would.

Thank god for the D tonight. Long and Lester having bad games. Gut feel tho that Long might have a big play in him.

Is Phillips actually fast or what? He looks slow motion on kickoff returns. Is he just tentative, no holes? That's gotta be it.

So if we played uptempo, with great success and the other teams players kept going down (clearly not hurt badly) and kept coming right back in the game, you wouldn't at least question it? I wouldn't boo but I bet you some in the Dome would.

I doubt anybody would, because I've never seen anybody in our building boo injured players--under any circumstances.

When players get hurt, there's more important shi- happening than worrying about the tempo being slowed down.

Again, that's the dopiest rationalization I've ever heard.

Seriously--just imagine our crowd booing injured players. Actually, you'd have to imagine it, because it has never happened and would never happen.

Those holding penalties were absolutely huge. They are looking at getting great field position if we can't work a miracle on 3rd and long here.

longislandcuse said:

So what's your rationalization for booing or injured player on offense?????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom