Transfers | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Transfers

You said: "Dasher's information on the Patterson situation was right on the money."
That hasn't been proven. All we know is Patterson decided to transfer. Just because some person on a message board claims to be in the know doesn't make it true.

Half the stuff I post I just make up and the other half I just get lucky!

You said: "Dasher's information on the Patterson situation was right on the money."
That hasn't been proven. All we know is Patterson decided to transfer. Just because some person on a message board claims to be in the know doesn't make it true.

I don't know what to tell you then. Obviously you fall into the group that needs to see signed documents, but if you pay attention over time you know who gets solid information, even if it's not printed by Mike Waters, or Donna Diotta.

I never understood why we question inside information. I really don't. Use it and trust in the person if you feel they are credible or don't use it. The posts directed at anomander and others these past few months just isn't right. If I didn't trust the person, I wouldn't think anything of it or ignore the person. I mean, do we want the guy to stop hooking us up?

Spot on. Thank you tee!
Always got you, MSO!
HepjPgm.gif

"A bunch of people making guesses about what they think happened doesn't mean it actually happen."

latest

Semantics we made a commitment to Ron Patterson and he made one to Syracuse Basketball. We all know this was done because Patterson wasn't good enough and him being here meant we wouldn't likely get Battle in 2016. Again, I don't blame JB or SU for thinking long term it doesn't mean its fair to the kid.

Maybe a Syracuse degree means more to Patterson than another school's degree. Patterson didn't have to leave, but it doesn't mean he wasn't told his scholarship wouldn't be renewed.
Scholarships are awarded on a year by year basis.

Scholarships are awarded on a year by year basis.
Then kids should get FA after every year and be free to move to any other college without penalty or sitting out if colleges are going to pull that crap.

Again, Patterson got screwed I know why he did, but let's not play this game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom