Tuckers vision was off tonight | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Tuckers vision was off tonight

I have end zone seats. I had no idea where the supposed run lane was all night long. It was just a wall of humanity between the tackles each run play..

Definitely some issues run blocking the past couple weeks. Teams LBs are just following Sean everywhere. If we had a tight end who could consistently get behind the backers it would slow down the LBs and give Tuck a chance.

I have end zone seats. I had no idea where the supposed run lane was all night long. It was just a wall of humanity between the tackles each run play..

Definitely some issues run blocking the past couple weeks. Teams LBs are just following Sean everywhere. If we had a tight end who could consistently get behind the backers it would slow down the LBs and give Tuck a chance.
What I’ve seen from TV (not all-22 mind you) is that there are plays to be made play side, but Tucker hasn’t been patient and has looked for cutback early.
I do agree that there are many runs where the D has set the edge forcing Tucker to stay inside where there aren’t any running lanes.

OLINE is struggling(I am being polite).
Even Bergeron had a bad night, VETT Bleich and Davis took the night off.
Too bad we have no one who can give these guys competition for their spots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom