UConn... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

UConn...

so on espnnews, the Yukon women almost losing to a ranked womens team is a bigger story than the Yukon men losing to Northeastern. LOL
It probably is! That team is fierce.

My question is: if they lost both games in front of a total of 17,096 fans (that's an average home attendance of 8,548), did it really happen?

As a point of reference, we got 23,844 against Colgate.

The crowds go to the womens' games now.

But the nice thing is, while the SU women BB team will never outdraw the men on average, a couple more seasons like the last one and they might crack 5 figures as an average, at least for ACC games.

They'll probably end up with a losing record, go on a late conference tourney run to win that, and end up winning the whole thing as a 14 seed
They have a shot at that seeing as how they are a top 7 team as far as talent goes. Top 7 in New England, that is.

Pshhhh don't be so sensitive
Matt, if you had more than a couple dozen posts here, you might recognize that many things that are posted by old timers are said only semi seriously.

Matt, if you had more than a couple dozen posts here, you might recognize that many things that are posted by old timers are said only semi seriously.
Neither of my comments were serious either? It's cool, we were both just joking around.

You know the answer to your question.

Well, at least the answer that lazy college B-ball fans, including journalists, come up with all the time, as I alluded to earlier elsewhere.

There was a point last night where they showed him doing a face palm for at least 10 seconds. I realize when you're dealing with kids you're going to get frustrated, but he ranges from whiny to exasperated to disinterested.

ko.jpg

I just got to work about 20 minutes ago. I'm on the west coast and I know it's 3 hours later in Connecticut. Does anyone know if UConn has lost yet today?
don't be ridiculous. They don't play every day. You will have to wait like everyone else, for them to play their next game.

The frustrating thing is, all they have to do is beat four mediocre AAC teams in four days to go to the tourney no matter how horrible of a regular season they have.

IMO that's a good thing. Cements their mid major status

There's no one on that team that I would take over any of our guys at the same position. UConn's best players would be 3rd on our depth chart.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom