Class of 2014 - Visit List | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Visit List

Love that they put the recruits in the student section. They didn't always do that if you can believe it.

I can, drove me (and the other students in the section) nuts to know guys were in the dome, and not in the best part of the crowd

BeSok2ZIAAAP-0Z.jpg:large

Shame they are behind the band. Opposite side is student central (crazy people in a good way) Much better over there.

Still, gotta love the dome atmosphere.

Recruits were having a great time at the game with the close score and wild crowd they were jumping up and down and cheering with the student section. Pitt game: Win and Win.
I'll attest to that. I was sitting next to the student section and was observing the recruits periodically. They seemed to be having a good time throughout the game as the crowd was rockin. But the last 5 minutes they were all jumping up and down, fist pumping, screaming...they were really into it like everyone else. Great game and outstanding crowd, you couldn't have scripted it better!!!

State by State Breakdown so Far:

IL - 5
PA - 3
FL - 2
NY - 2
CT - 1
MI - 1
NC - 1
NJ - 1
TN - 1

If we follow through with the prospects that are leaning our way, our top 2 states are going to be Illinois and Florida, with PA a close third. But Illinois far and away will be our strongest state. It's amazing the change you can see in 12 months in recruiting strategy, Illinois was a state that we rarely landed recruits from, and now it's our focal point.

State by State Breakdown so Far:

IL - 5
PA - 3
FL - 2
NY - 2
CT - 1
MI - 1
NC - 1
NJ - 1
TN - 1

If we follow through with the prospects that are leaning our way, our top 2 states are going to be Illinois and Florida, with PA a close third. But Illinois far and away will be our strongest state. It's amazing the change you can see in 12 months in recruiting strategy, Illinois was a state that we rarely landed recruits from, and now it's our focal point.

Nice breakdown. I like the direction of where recruits are coming from although I think TN was an anomaly since they started recruiting AJ when he was in PA.