Whatchu drinking tomorrow night? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Whatchu drinking tomorrow night?

Lyon was awesome. Huge Roman ruins, lots of Renaissance architecture and narrow streets, and a great food scene. We went to this places called Bouchons, which are a little more tavern like than Parisian cafes. Both meals started with a serving of deep fried pork fat. Gives you a sense of the menu.

As for Nice, the only topless sunbathers I saw there would have been co-eds at Syracuse while Ernie Davis was in school.

Lyon sounds awesome.

Too bad. When I was there, in the mid-eighties, the topless sunbathers would have been co-eds when Tim Green and the Pearl were in school...

They sell Two Hearted IPA in the Dome?

Oh yes. Endzone concourses, in the upper level at least, they have a craft brew stands. Have enjoy those tasty Two Hearted 16 oz cans for a couple of seasons now. Some ciders, other great beers as well.

My mouth is desperately salivating for a slightly flat, warm, yellow Dome Foam!

Therefore, I shall have several this evening.

And then get to use the famed pee-trough a few times.

Sounds good.

Oh yes. Endzone concourses, in the upper level at least, they have a craft brew stands. Have enjoy those tasty Two Hearted 16 oz cans for a couple of seasons now. Some ciders, other great beers as well.

That's good. The last time I was in the Dome it was mostly Bud, Bud Light and Labatt's.

pruno-thumb-300x225-4219.jpg
Hooch

My mouth is desperately salivating for a slightly flat, warm, yellow Dome Foam!

Therefore, I shall have several this evening.

And then get to use the famed pee-trough a few times.

Sounds good.
Amen, more excited for the above than christmas dinner.

Emptying the country fridge of all my Bud Lights, the wife's Corona's and the jugs of the Adirondack Brewery's fresh Oktoberfest,
starting around 4...

That's good. The last time I was in the Dome it was mostly Bud, Bud Light and Labatt's.

Yeah, there's a lot more now to choose from. It's almost dangerous.

Absinthe...it makes the heart grow fonder.

Was so excited to try Absinthe for the first time like a decade ago before they were allowed to make the knockoff stuff in the US. Man, does that stuff taste terrible.

Bottle shop next to me had BOGO Crowlers of a few things last night. Grabbed 2 of Coppertail Hoppucino IPA for 9 bucks. Knocked 1 off last night during a fantasy draft and the other will get cracked at about 7:05 tonight.

Moved from San Diego to Tampa a few months ago and going back to visit tomorrow. Can't wait to drown myself in the best beers in the country all weekend.

Bottle shop next to me had BOGO Crowlers of a few things last night. Grabbed 2 of Coppertail Hoppucino IPA for 9 bucks. Knocked 1 off last night during a fantasy draft and the other will get cracked at about 7:05 tonight.

Moved from San Diego to Tampa a few months ago and going back to visit tomorrow. Can't wait to drown myself in the best beers in the country all weekend.

Dude, you have great stuff in Tampa too! Cigar City, 7venth Sun, Dunedin, etc. A buddy of mine is highly involved with a newer brewery in Sarasota called Calusa. Their 'Citronious' IPA is as good as it gets!

Dude, you have great stuff in Tampa too! Cigar City, 7venth Sun, Dunedin, etc. A buddy of mine is highly involved with a newer brewery in Sarasota called Calusa. Their 'Citronious' IPA is as good as it gets!

Its definitely not bad but the quality/quantity out west is unmatched. Hit almost everything in Tampa/St Pete/Clearwater, haven't ventured down to Sarasota/Bradenton spots yet.

Started at 9pm with a stout from The North Brewery. Skytop will see a mix of southern tier, 21st ammendment, flower power, and sidecar.

If we dont win in dominating fashion, perhaps anti freeze post game?
Mayhaps!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom