Will CJ definitely be back next year? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Will CJ definitely be back next year?

I think CJs game will flourish in the ACC, not having to contend with the physicality of the BE night-in and night-out. He's just not a banger. It will also allow him to showcase his talents to a different audience.

This type of comment is really getting old. This nonsense was started by a poster that thinks CJ doesn't have the "ceiling" of James. I don't give a ratsarse if he can or can't go right. He is great and I can't imagine where we would be this year without him. The same poster said he was our 4th option repeatedly. Choose another whipping boy guys. It's a good thing he can go left or they might have held us to 35. lol. We can replace Casper but we sure can't replace a one handed CJ. Nitpick someone else and if you feel that you have to do it, how about waiting for him to have a bad game. Might be awhile.

What the hell are you talking about? If you have a problem with some poster from before take it up with him. I never mentioned CJ's ceiling or being a 4th option. The question is does CJ'S leave for NBA? He very well could I have no idea but in my opinion he need to work on his off hand and to be able to drive or make post move to the right. I think the kid is great I would like to see him get better. No nitpicking here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom