“F Syracuse” | Syracusefan.com

“F Syracuse”

Tech seems arrogant. I really hope we show up on defense Saturday and stop the run. I want to beat these guys badly. The defense has been hearing all week that they were exposed and can’t tackle. They have to be fired up to prove that game was not the norm.

The bleep and the reaction from the reporters made it pretty clear.
Does it though? He definitely said the F word but it could’ve been something else. Don’t get me wrong, I love the bulletin board material. Just playing devils advocate.

Someone get this to Fran and the team ASAP...it's clear they do not respect us at all. Can't wait for this one

Last edited:
I’m amazed to see a HC react that way.

Coach clapped his hands and fell off camera laughing when a player comes out and said F Syracuse in front of media???

That’s wild to me. Not a lot of discipline over there.

I really want to beat their a-ses now

Does it though? He definitely said the F word but it could’ve been something else. Don’t get me wrong, I love the bulletin board material. Just playing devils advocate.
If we use as bulletin board material it doesn’t matter what he actually said. Too late.

Which is exactly why you don’t let your players say
dumb stuff in front of the media

I would LOVE our boys to make a statement this weekend. I work with two guys from GTech (one is my boss). I would love to have bragging rights. And, with all the GTech hype, I want our guys to look at this game as an opportunity to make a statement.

Serious eye roll to you guys. Come on. Their coach was extremely complimentary of Fran, called this their biggest game so far and their biggest challenge. You’re reaching hard to be offended.

Their coach oozes arrogance and it's worked for them so far. If we come out and punch them in the mouth from the first whistle Saturday and show we'll do so for every snap that arrogance will quickly turn to frustration and stupid mistakes. It's how riding that arrogance wave always goes... either will carry them to the playoffs of break somewhere before then.

Serious eye roll to you guys. Come on. Their coach was extremely complimentary of Fran, called this their biggest game so far and their biggest challenge. You’re reaching hard to be offended.
Fran himself took the comment earlier this week as a slight seemingly. He was asked about it yesterday on Cuse Sports Talk.

And as for this, well I'm not sure how a reasonable person could watch that and not see disrespect.

Disrespect from a player is led by the coach. If a coach doesn’t respect us then the players won’t. Clearly whomever that was doesn’t respect us, we need to set the tone on Saturday

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom