“Syracuse Jack Boys” | Syracusefan.com

“Syracuse Jack Boys”

The young nucleus in that secondary will all hear their names called in the draft some day.

Cisco, Trill and Melfi. Maybe even Fredrick, too.

These boys are good.
Rocco do u know or hear anything on Jonas. He had some high major offers. Safety outta Florida or is it jones

Jonas was considered, by many on this board, the most ready out of highschool to contribute if not for his injury.

It can’t be overstated how good those three db’s from the 2018 class are.

Our secondary are studs. Reminds me of when we had Tebucky Jones and Donovan Darius back there. If we can keep the D Line talent at the same level next few years the D is going to be damn good.

Urban Dictionary:
jack boy
1)a person with many trades or abilities.
2)a person who is a thief,comitts robberies.

jackboy
A person who is trying to steal something by way of force

They are great players. They are not great at coming up with nicknames. The "Jack Boys" sounds like a prono site for men only (nttawwt).

Tons of talent in that secondary. Going to be a major strength for years to come!

Somewhat unrelated: I'm shocked I haven't seen a Chip/Millhouse joke made in this thread.

Getting "jacked" has been around for a long time... like Boyz in the Hood days. People got "car jacked" if that helps lol
I get it, I'm just saying that in my time at SU, stories of boys jacking involved fraternity pledges in a dark room and somebody yelling "bingo!"

Just for the record, I think it's a great video and I am really excited about watching our defense develop over the next 2-3 seasons.

Rocco do u know or hear anything on Jonas. He had some high major offers. Safety outta Florida or is it jones
Jonas was recovering from the ACL he tore and I think the staff just wanted to make sure he's 100% healthy and gets a full year of S&C. He's going to be a player, he definitely looks the part.

Jonas was recovering from the ACL he tore and I think the staff just wanted to make sure he's 100% healthy and gets a full year of S&C. He's going to be a player, he definitely looks the part.
Yeah I remember he had really big offers bama LSU Florida to name a few. Super excited for our secondary in future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom