1st annual Syracusefan.com Airing of Grievances | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

1st annual Syracusefan.com Airing of Grievances

Gov Cuomo. Whoever is responsible for scheduling games weeks apart for a month. When you have to cover your package while peeing in the Domes pee troughs. Mines hard to hide. Usually have to ask for female assistance. Parking around the Dome without a parking pass. Parking at Manley blows.

Last edited:
Fast Food- we are such a lazy society

The eagles, giants, skins and steelers

Ppl who cant pick a speed on the highway

Dc traffic and drivers

Political nutjobs who act like internet toughguys and know it alls

jimmy dykes

Anything tied to calipari

Magazine salesmen scams

Ppl who dont respect our servicemen and women.

And number 1 is animal abuse.. ppl who do that belong in prison to be tortured.

image.jpg
Wrapping presents! Is it that bad?

People who can't figure out where to type after using "reply"

Narrow concourses in the Dome

Dome security guy standing in front of the "Emergency Exit" doors when the exits are all backed up

People who think the dome needs to be replaced (especially if they say open-air stadium)

Basketball only's

Late arrivers / early leavers (stop blocking my view!)

Soccer

People who drive with earbuds in

People who try to cut to the front of the line and just ask a quick question. It's never a quick question and I'm fairly certain your time is no more important/valuable than mine. So go to the back of the line and wait like most normal people do. And while you're back there, pull your head out of your a s s.

Yes, soccer.

But above soccer I hate Lacrosse.

Lax Bros

Cole Slaw

Ketchup

Tomatos

Ice Cream

Tattoos.

1. Shoppers that place their bag/groceries on the belt but then walk away to do more shopping. Then get upset when you cut in front of them when they aren't back in time. Dog Eat Dog World Lady. Now get out of my way.
2. Person that walks their dog and lets him crap everywhere but has no bags. Luckily I had a bag, picked up your dog's crap, followed you home, emptied the bag on your doorstep and left. You're welcome.

Last edited:
Rubber neckers. It's a minor fender bender, who cares? Keep your foot and the gas and move. Nothing worse than sitting in traffic for 45 min. only to realize that the delay was caused by a minor traffic accident that's clearly off to the side of the road. Infuriating.

Dude.. how can u claim to hate non american with that list. Oh and soccer and lacrosse kick ass.. you imposter canadian
Lacrosse is, historically, equal parts Canadian as it is American. Lacrosse was also popular amongst the Huron, Ottawa and Abenaki tribes, not just Iroquois.

Soccer is not American. Soccer is ...just the worst.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom