1st annual Syracusefan.com Airing of Grievances | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

1st annual Syracusefan.com Airing of Grievances

The 2 hour window for CBB games

The woman in the Audi commercial who thinks they'll "need a bigger bucket"

Why they can't announce the winner of Survivor when they are actually on the island

Giftwrapping. I'm terrible at it.

unless you are also one of those douches that carries on a suitcase the size of the Hindenburg, taking up all of the available space in the overhead compartment.
Oh man, you do not want to be that person if I'm seated anywhere near you. That act will become the primary conversation for the flight during pre-board, take off, the duration of the flight, and landing. You will feel shame.

Any part of New York South of Syracuse.

Tom Brady.

The Boston Bruins.

The Montreal Canadians.

The Toronto Maple Leafs.

Anything Canadian.

Mexico.

Communism.

Georgetown (communism).

Obama

The new french fries at BK.

The disappearance of Chicken fries at Bk.

Five Guys, yes Five Guys

When people like Chipotle more than Moes

Shoppingtown Mall

Shopping

Shopping with Women

Doris Burke.

8F5to.gif

Let the grievances commence.

I don't like the shoddy structural properties of the Taco Bell Doritos Locos Tacos. They have to put them in cardboard sleeves so they don't fall apart between the time they make them and you take them out of the bag. No food should have a nuclear half life of less than 5 seconds. Also, that product has far too much words in a row that end in s.

I don't like the attitude towards Americans of the cocky Canadian tour guides at the Parliament buildings in Ottawa. That was a freak victory and I propose we go double or nothing.

Crocs.

White socks with sandals. Any color socks with sandals. Hell, sandals in general.

Scissors made for right handed people. You b@stards with your evil right handed ways.

The designated hitter. No glove? No love.

People who correct me when I call sousaphones tubas. Much respect for John Philip Sousa but sousaphone is a terrible name and I refuse to it, except to complain about it. Why wasn't it just called a sousa?

• when there are two lanes of traffic at a stop light, and the person in the left lane does not turn on his left turn signal until the light changes.
  • anyone who gridlocks an intersection during rush hour
  • CBS coverage of college basketball
  • the TNT guys covering the NCAA tournament

I don't like the shoddy structural properties of the Taco Bell Doritos Locos Tacos. They have to put them in cardboard sleeves so they don't fall apart between the time they make them and you take them out of the bag. No food should have a nuclear half life of less than 5 seconds. Also, that product has far too much words in a row that end in s.

I don't like the attitude towards Americans of the cocky Canadian tour guides at the Parliament buildings in Ottawa. That was a freak victory and I propose we go double or nothing.

Crocs.

White socks with sandals. Any color socks with sandals. Hell, sandals in general.

Scissors made for right handed people. You b@stards with your evil right handed ways.

The designated hitter. No glove? No love.

People who correct me when I call sousaphones tubas. Much respect for John Philip Sousa but sousaphone is a terrible name and I refuse to it, except to complain about it. Why wasn't it just called a sousa?
Point 1 was the greatest airing of grievances I have ever heard.

R-rated movies edited with a hatchet so they can be shown on basic cable

(although the occasional gem like "This is what you get when you fight a stranger in the Alps" ranks high on the Unintentional Comedy Scale)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom