1st annual Syracusefan.com Airing of Grievances | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

1st annual Syracusefan.com Airing of Grievances

Lacrosse is, historically, equal parts Canadian as it is American. Lacrosse was also popular amongst the Huron, Ottawa and Abenaki tribes, not just Iroquois.

Soccer is not American. Soccer is ...just the worst.
I looked it up ... that last part is actually true. Thanks wikipedia.

Lacrosse is, historically, equal parts Canadian as it is American. Lacrosse was also popular amongst the Huron, Ottawa and Abenaki tribes, not just Iroquois.

Soccer is not American. Soccer is ...just the worst.

Ketchup and ice cream are hardcore american traditions. Soccer is awesome as is rugby. they inspired american football

Ketchup and ice cream are hardcore american traditions. Soccer is awesome as is rugby. they inspired american football
Rugby is awesome. Soccer is fem.

Ketchup and ice cream are hardcore americna, I agree. I like to think I balance this wrong out with my unhealthy love of hot dogs, steak and bacon.

People who stick their arms in as the elevator door is closing. The next one is coming along in a second douchebag. Also, when getting off the elevator someone who barges right in before folks get out and then act all surprised that someone might actually be getting off the elevator. Self absorbed much?

Not sure that's true at all. I played soccer, baseball, some lacrosse, and basketball. I love all four sports.

You must've been quite the guy in hs/college. Congrats.

You must've been quite the guy in hs/college. Congrats.
First, didn't say I played them all in high school or college, particularly since I went to SU. But you do realize it's possible some people might like multiple sports, right? Even though you don't like some?

Sorry to disappoint you.

Rugby is awesome. Soccer is fem.

Ketchup and ice cream are hardcore americna, I agree. I like to think I balance this wrong out with my unhealthy love of hot dogs, steak and bacon.

Haha..soccer is far from feminine. Played it for 15 yrs and have cleat scars to prove how physical it is. Take a soccer ball to the head in close range.. or a slide tackle cleats up to the ribs.

Haha..soccer is far from feminine. Played it for 15 yrs and have cleat scars to prove how physical it is. Take a soccer ball to the head in close range.. or a slide tackle cleats up to the ribs.
I've seen some of the most violent collisions I've seen in any sport in the college men's soccer games I work. It gets a bad reputation because at the FIFA level there are a ton of people who act like little pansies and flop trying to get a call, and that drives me nuts. You don't see that at the college level (at least not nearly as much).

We played indoor soccer in school with a soccer tennisball thing. Some dude kicked it at point blank distance and hit me in the face. O had braces. The school nurse had to pull my inner lips off of my braces. Easily the most I have ever bled in my life. Still a Girly sport.

Boom

Last edited:
First, didn't say I played them all in high school or college, particularly since I went to SU. But you do realize it's possible some people might like multiple sports, right? Even though you don't like some?

Sorry to disappoint you.

Silly me

We played indoor soccer in school with a soccer tennisball thing. Some dude kicked it at point blank distance and hit me in the face. O had braces. The school nurse had to pull my inner lips off of my braces. Easily the most I have ever bleed in my life. Still a Gorky sport.

Boom

Painful I am sure and i feel for ya bro but I wish to not hear about your "inner lips".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom