1st annual Syracusefan.com Airing of Grievances | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

1st annual Syracusefan.com Airing of Grievances

People who think Breaking Bad is better than Game of Thrones.

Also, people who'd rather watch the tv show instead of reading the book series.

The GoT book series, though followed extremely closely by the show, are so much more satisfying.

I have literally waited my whole life to hear those words. We will die like gentlemen.

I've fought countless times, yet I've never met an adversary who could offer me what we Spartans call "A Beautiful Death." I can only hope, with all the world's warriors gathered against us, there might be one down there who's up to the task.

I think glue should still be made out of horse hooves. I was bit by one once... still bitter.

Jk war horse reversed this train of thought.
You are in luck. Wordworkers still use horse glue. It is strong but takes a long time to set which is ideal for hand made furniture like my black walnut kitchen table.

Anybody who chews or breathes loudly.

The Progressive Flo commercials.

Flo in general.

The Tostitos Cantina chips commercials where the douchebags think that a random apartment is a restaurant.

The successive commercials where the guys in the apartment pretend their apartment is a restaurant.

Commercials in general.

The Dallas Cowboys.

The Cowboy fans I encounter living in north Texas.

People who pull up to a stoplight on a two lane street in the right lane, when they are going straight and everyone behind them could easily do the right turn on red if they weren't in the way, when there is no one in the left lane.
Be careful about Flo; she is upstate NY, Binghamton graduate. Wanted to be a Shakespearean actress and look what happened.

People who poop right next to you when there's an open stall 2 doors down. Always leave a gap when it's available! Who doesn't know this!

Oh my God this is my biggest one at work. Three stalls. If one end is occupied, who in there right mind goes to the middle stall? What is wrong with people! Happens at least twice a week to me. Nothing gets me angrier...

People who reply to someone's post without using the "reply" function. Who the F are you responding to???

The twitter language. You RT'd my RT? What does that even mean?

Threads with good "like" counts that get nuked. Talk about shittting in someone's Cheerios.

People who rake leaves and re-organize their spice cabinets on fall Dome Saturdays. GFY.

Angry-Fan.gif

F forum runner
People who make no eye contact .
People who dont say thank you deserve a : )
People you let go ahead of you in traffic but dont wave thanks, too lol.
Standing in line at walmart and im the only one in line at the register and the 2 employees keep talking about nothing for a good 5 minutes until i walk away and then he says can i help you and i respond with no keep on talking. This happened last week.
You must hate people with Asberger's

People that are obviously retired and buy their 25 lottery tickets at 7:30 am. I'm trying to buy my coffee, gas and get to work. They have all day to do that.
People in a golf league who don't work and are yelling at you to get on the tee. What could they possibly be in such a hurry for?
People who go 10mph slower than the speed limit until you can pass them. Then they floor it.
Jaime Dixon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom