2013 Schedule | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

2013 Schedule

Mason does not get a lot of talk in these boards but he was really solid and good size. He had a lot of weapons and is underrated in my opinion.
He wasn't the same after the one game where he got abused (BC?), but for a while he looked great. Kind of a forgotten guy.

This program desperately needs Loeb to be a competent bridge to Allen/Broyld. Taking a step back next year would be extremely frustrating. Hopefully a guy that's been in the program for 3/4 years knows the offense well enough and has the confidence to step up immediately.

I don't think you have the schedule for next year correct.

I am pretty sure the BC game is going to be played at the Dome. When it was originally scheduled as an OCC game, it was scheduled to be played in Chestnut Hill, but now that it is a conference game, BC will need to play in the Dome, or they will play 5 home games in an 8 game ACC conference schedule. That is not going to happen.

The Pitt game is also going to be played in the Dome instead of Pittsburgh (we will play them at home two years in a row). The Maryland game will be played in College Park. I could be wrong but based on what I have read and seen, I think the entire ACC schedule is a near lock for a variety of reasons I do not have time to discuss right now.

The second Coastal Division game is the big open question. Could be Miami. Whoever it is, the game will be on the road. If I have the schedule right, I doubt it will be Miami...doesn't make a lot of sense to have Syracuse play in Florida twice in one season.

That gives us a schedule that looks like this:

Penn State at MetLife
at Northwestern
TBD HOME GAME (likely not BCS)
TULANE
at Maryland
CLEMSON
at NC State
WAKE FOREST
at Florida State
PITTSBURGH
at TBD Coastal Division opponent
BOSTON COLLEGE

The order is meaningless right now except for the PSU, NW and BC games. Though we will hopefully be playing Tulane and the TBD home game in September.

I think we should definitely beat WF, Pitt and BC at home. Should definitely beat TBD non BCS and Tulane at home. Should beat Maryland on the road. Hope to win one of the PSU and NW games and one of the NC State and TBD Coastal opponent away games. We probably lose to Clemson and it is really unlikely we beat FSU on the road.

That would yield an 8-4 record (5-3 in ACC play). I think that is pretty realistic.

Well, not quite as good as I was hoping but it does include two long time rivals and a very appealing ACC team at home.

If you throw in Va Tech from the Coastal Division you have a very nice, traditional home schedule - a return to the glory days of modern SU Football.

And that's fine with me.

He wasn't the same after the one game where he got abused (BC?), but for a while he looked great. Kind of a forgotten guy.

That 31-0 game where they basically knew every play DeLeone called right?

Thanks, fitting in this thread. I look forward to renewing that real rivalry.

I don't think you have the schedule for next year correct.

I am pretty sure the BC game is going to be played at the Dome. When it was originally scheduled as an OCC game, it was scheduled to be played in Chestnut Hill, but now that it is a conference game, BC will need to play in the Dome, or they will play 5 home games in an 8 game ACC conference schedule. That is not going to happen.

The Pitt game is also going to be played in the Dome instead of Pittsburgh (we will play them at home two years in a row). The Maryland game will be played in College Park. I could be wrong but based on what I have read and seen, I think the entire ACC schedule is a near lock for a variety of reasons I do not have time to discuss right now.

The second Coastal Division game is the big open question. Could be Miami. Whoever it is, the game will be on the road. If I have the schedule right, I doubt it will be Miami...doesn't make a lot of sense to have Syracuse play in Florida twice in one season.

That gives us a schedule that looks like this:

Penn State at MetLife
at Northwestern
TBD HOME GAME (likely not BCS)
TULANE
at Maryland
CLEMSON
at NC State
WAKE FOREST
at Florida State
PITTSBURGH
at TBD Coastal Division opponent
BOSTON COLLEGE

The order is meaningless right now except for the PSU, NW and BC games. Though we will hopefully be playing Tulane and the TBD home game in September.

I think we should definitely beat WF, Pitt and BC at home. Should definitely beat TBD non BCS and Tulane at home. Should beat Maryland on the road. Hope to win one of the PSU and NW games and one of the NC State and TBD Coastal opponent away games. We probably lose to Clemson and it is really unlikely we beat FSU on the road.

That would yield an 8-4 record (5-3 in ACC play). I think that is pretty realistic.

after checking all the current acc schools schedules for this year and reversing them since it would be opposite for next year this is what i came up for a conference schedule:

BOSTON COLLEGE
@florida state
CLEMSON
@maryland
WAKE FOREST
@nc state
TBD COASTAL OPPONENT [VIRGINIA TECH,GEORGIA TECH OR DUKE]
@pittsburgh

the bottom 2 could be flip flopped but based on current acc schedule this would be it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom