2014 College Football Conference Predictions (CBSSports) | Syracusefan.com

2014 College Football Conference Predictions (CBSSports)

Louisville seems to be getting a lot of the benefit of the doubt in preseason prognostications.

Gotta love their predictions for the Coastal Division - they have Pitt everywhere from first to sixth (with fifth and sixth being the popular choice). One thing I am sure of... there's some bad guessing on that list.

These guys are scrubs. We will be 2nd in the division

Keep scrolling down that page and you will see that Rutgers is a unanimous favorite in the Big 10 East. For last place that is...

Yeah, losing Bridgewater, playing non-AAC schools... I just don't understand the hype.

Add to that Charlie Strong is gone, along with Calvin Pryor (safety, picked in 1st rd). I feel pretty confident we'll finish ahead of Louisville.

From those predictions, it looks like the shine is off that turd that is Alabama. South Carolina, Georgia and Auburn are selected by various "experts" to win the SEC championship. How quickly they forget. I think Nick Saban was embarrassed last year, not by the quirky unlucky crazy last second loss in the SEC championship game to Auburn, but moreso by the two touchdown loss to Oklahoma in the bowl game. I think Saban doubles his efforts to ensure that doesn't happen again and wins another National Championship, this time over FSU.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom