2015 NFL season general discussion thread | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

2015 NFL season general discussion thread

Denver O did exactly what they should've, pound the rock, and had a back get over 100 yds finally today. That was the most important thing to improve on the team. 2 wr's over 100 yds, and if DT had any hands he would've had over 150. Last week DT drops one that hit him in both hands in the back of the endzone, and today a game winning 30+ yarder that couldn't have been an easier catch with NO ONE around him.

Manning looked as comfortable as he has so far this season. The 75 yd td to Sanders was a perfect long pass. Amazing what a run game can do. And an Oline that gave up 0 sacks. Yes, he had the pick 6 and 2 other ints. One was not his fault at all. It wasn't pretty and he'll never be what he was, but watching every second of every game, I'm feeling a lot better with the O and we've made big improvements. Other people namely DT better get their shyt together, he just signed a huge new contract and hasn't lived up to it at all. It's not all Manning.

Got a much needed bye week this week and then the meat of our schedule. Looking forward for our D to play Rodgers, Luck, Brady, Dalton, big Ben, etc.

I know it's not all on Manning, but there's no way you can say he's helping them right now. If you lost today that game was on him. Switch him with Drew Bree's, the Saints are winless and the Broncos are still undefeated with an offense capable of putting points on the board.

The Broncos should be putting up 30 a week with Sanders and Thomas at wide out. The defense is great I agree, but they are going to have to score to have any chance at beating New England or Cincy this year.

Looking forward to seeing Denvers Defense against Brady and Dalton as well. Quick release QBs are destroying the league and it seems no one can stop it. We know Buffalo can't.
The thing that would scare me if I were a Bills fan is that Dalton didn't get rid of the ball fast today. He held the ball and the Bills pass rush wasn't really bothering him. Bills DL had chances today with Dalton but the pass rush was poor.

I still think the Bills and Jets will determine the 6th AFC playoff team but the Bills have lost 3 home games already that isn't good.

I know it's not all on Manning, but there's no way you can say he's helping them right now. If you lost today that game was on him. Switch him with Drew Bree's, the Saints are winless and the Broncos are still undefeated with an offense capable of putting points on the board.

The Broncos should be putting up 30 a week with Sanders and Thomas at wide out. The defense is great I agree, but they are going to have to score to have any chance at beating New England or Cincy this year.

Nope, totally disagree. If Hillman doesn't let a ball go through his two hands for an int, if DT catches one of the easiest 30 yd completions ever, then I'd agree. If Bruton knew where he was supposed to be in the zone on D not to give up a td, Sanders mis timed jump ball, etc. We made leaps and bounds on O today. To people who don't watch every snap of the Broncos probably wouldn't see it. They worked on what they needed to work on and it was a success. I said it wasn't pretty, but to put it all on 18 would be just to watch SC highlights/lowlights.

NFL is a fraud

and the penalties were lopsided today against the Bills

(although they played poorly).

The Colts are playing like this is their Super Bowl. TD Blount.

It is kinda cute. Edelman gave them a TD.

The Colts are playing like this is their Super Bowl. TD Blount.

It is kinda cute. Edelman gave them a TD.
Edelman throws the ball at the Colts insignia after his TD. If Buffalo did that, automatic ejection.

I don't hate Brady like most here but seriously, F Edelman, we get it, you're short with a Napoleon complex.

Edelmann taunts every reception.

Bills taunt once and flagged.

NFL is a fraud

You are going to defend that call on the onside kick? Seriously? it's on video. Fraud
It was a poor call on the field. However on review there wasn't conclusive evidence to overturn. I wouldn't have ruled on the field Patriots ball but its not a conspiracy.

You call it fraud which is hilarious. You make it like the penalties called against the Bills are not penalties. I watched that game today even Longisland admitted the refs didn't make bad calls. The Bills are an undisciplined team the NFL doesn't call penalties where they aren't any.

I give the Colts credit for playing their best game of the season. I still am not really worried. They haven't stopped NE and Edelman gave them a fluke TD. They have moved the ball on NE D two long drives which has shortened the game. I still they will make this a 4 quarter game but NE should win.

That fake punt call might be the worst play in NFL history. Wow coaching matters. The Colts are throwing everything at the Patriots and snap the ball on that play?

CRpiRwrW0AA0hdf.jpg

I wonder how Orangeman will blame this on the NFL. Pagano should be fired for this play.

Patriots played like crap tonight. Give the Colts credit for shortening the game and keeping it close. The Pats OL injuries in the 2nd half prevented them from going for the jugular. Colts kept it close and played well. Pats D gave up 2 long TD drives in the first half and in the 2nd half they shut the Colts down till garbage time.

Jets at Pats next week will be a huge game. If the Pats D stays healthy they will be fine. Butler really looks good. He isn't an all pro CB but he is definitely a legit #1 CB who makes some plays but can give up a few.

Patriots played like crap tonight. Give the Colts credit for shortening the game and keeping it close. The Pats OL injuries in the 2nd half prevented them from going for the jugular. Colts kept it close and played well. Pats D gave up 2 long TD drives in the first half and in the 2nd half they shut the Colts down till garbage time.

Jets at Pats next week will be a huge game. If the Pats D stays healthy they will be fine. Butler really looks good. He isn't an all pro CB but he is definitely a legit #1 CB who makes some plays but can give up a few.

PFF gave Brady and Butler plus 3.4 ratings last night. Jones and Easley had good games as well. Game wouldn't of been close if Edelman did't juggle that pass for a pick six.

Jets vs Pats should be a good game. Jets are the second best team in the AFC East. The Bills are overrated. Giving up the most PPG in the AFC East. They haven't looked good as a team since they beat Miami a month ago. The honeymoon for Rex is over. Jacksonville is a must win this week.

Haha!!! You kidding me with that onside kick ruling?

Bad call on the field but it was the right call per review rules. Clearly it should have been called Colts ball on the field since they had the ball after the scrum but without a Percy angle it makes it hard to overturn