2016-17 Coaching Carousel | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

2016-17 Coaching Carousel

IMG_0771.jpg

Indiana's website already shows Allen as Head Coach.
That didn't take long!

Shocking at indiana. wilson had things going in the right direction . turned around a tough situation. player abuse? physical and/or mental? did a player blow the whistle ?

Wilson had a ton of cash left on his contract and walked away with about $550K. That tells you everything

Brohm is nutz to take that job.
It is in the Big Ten West so he doesn't play all the super teams every year. It isn't a good job though.
He must be getting a long term contract to take that job.

Shocking at indiana. wilson had things going in the right direction . turned around a tough situation. player abuse? physical and/or mental? did a player blow the whistle ?

From what I was hearing this morning on Sirius, it was more a philosophical issue than a player-safety issue. In fact, many players have apparently come out and supported Wilson. Even the AD said it was philosophical.

From what I was hearing this morning on Sirius, it was more a philosophical issue than a player-safety issue. In fact, many players have apparently come out and supported Wilson. Even the AD said it was philosophical.

I don't know, Wilson signed a $15 mil extension less then a year ago and is walking away with $550K. Unless his contract was almost all non-guaranteed then you cannot tell me (not you personally, but what Sirius was saying) that he would resign and take only $550K due to philosophical differences. There has to be way way more going on.

Kiffin to meet with Houston after the SEC Championship.

It sounds like one of the players dad blew the whistle.

Former Orangeman on the move?

Nebraska:
Per HuskersOnline, Arizona corners coach Donte Williams “is the leading candidate to fill the open position on [Mike] Riley’s staff, and an agreement could already be in place.” We understand the offer from Nebraska is real and would be tough to pass up.

It sounds like one of the players dad blew the whistle.

Wow , and if it was truly philosophical , thats very surprising given the last 2 yrs. indiana is improved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom