2016-17 Coaching Carousel | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

2016-17 Coaching Carousel

*don't troll don't troll don't troll* Babers?

Money would be better but from a career standpoint its a step back leaving the ACC going to the AAU

Time for Babers to put an end to the Houston rumor after the game and tell the fan base he will be back in 2017.

Would he really go to AAC? That will be a major embarrassment vs Baylor who is in the big league. Guy is a total weasel if that's his move. I really doubt he'd go there

Time for Babers to put an end to the Houston rumor after the game and tell the fan base he will be back in 2017.
You mean the one person on this board that's been stirring the pot all week? No real rumors he is going to Houston.

You mean the one person on this board that's been stirring the pot all week? No real rumors he is going to Houston.
Houston Chronicle claims they have a source that Babers is a candidate.

Houston Chronicle claims they have a source that Babers is a candidate.
They pretty much named every coach with Texas ties that they think would move to G5 if the money is good. Nothing to it. Just like Sonny Dykes and Mike Leach, they won't be going to Houston.

You still believe the media?
Enjoy the game. I am not getting into a pissing contest with you on a public forum that is supposed to be for other loyal fans to engage in some conversion about SU football.

Enjoy the game. I am not getting into a pissing contest with you on a public forum that is supposed to be for other loyal fans to engage in some conversion about SU football.
Lol okay, no pissing contest. I'm sorry words got you so mad. I did engage you in conversation, it was a simple question.

There'd be a much better argument for Babers' leaving for UH if they had been accepted into the Big XII. It's very hard to believe he'd go to them from SU while they're still in the AAC.

"Never take counsel of your fears." - Benjamin Franklin

I don't think Herman leaves UH if they would have gotten accepted into Big XII

There'd be a much better argument for Babers' leaving for UH if they had been accepted into the Big XII. It's very hard to believe he'd go to them from SU while they're still in the AAC.

"Never take counsel of your fears." - Benjamin Franklin
Lower taxes in Texas and they can throw money at him. It isn't that hard to believe it could happen. P5 jobs are great but if it's a money thing Houston is a better place. Easier to recruit and they have a loyal fan base already established.

Eesh that's not a slam dunk door is shut answer.

Let's hope his agent ask for Houston is absurd for a 4-8 coach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom