2016 Yankees | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

2016 Yankees

Three wins in four games; start spreading the news!

Severino is getting slightly better with each start; although he is still miles away from the pitcher he was last summer.

I do hope Sabathia returns quickly. Nova allows too many balls to be put into play for my taste. Random luck plays a big of a role in determining his successes and failures.

Three wins in four games; start spreading the news!

Severino is getting slightly better with each start; although he is still miles away from the pitcher he was last summer.

I do hope Sabathia returns quickly. Nova allows too many balls to be put into play for my taste. Random luck plays a big of a role in determining his successes and failures.
the win there was very important, so was letting Chapman unleash a few in a non stress environment.

the 5th was just odd, too bad Nova couldn't get out of it, but I was ok with the pull...again very important win.

its going to be interesting to see what Giradi does with the pen, I think hes going to end up using 2 of the 3 a lot, thus saving at least 1 for the next night.

3 out of 4 is the minimum v the royals.

no excuse to not win on Tanaka Tuesday too, the man has pitched so well this year and has 1 W to show for it.

Tex's Slump -I would have him getting the bat on the ball. Singles and doubles are just as valuable especially with men on the bases. It seems as though he does this every year. Its probably now a "head thing more than anything else.

Tex's Slump -I would have him getting the bat on the ball. Singles and doubles are just as valuable especially with men on the bases. It seems as though he does this every year. Its probably now a "head thing more than anything else.
the shift has really Fd with his head IMO.

and this bugs me, as a switch hitter youd think he could go the opposite way.

why did the nationals sign Yankee prospect Strasburg??

isn't that tampering??

they better not pull that stunt with our next cant miss prospect...Harper.

isn't that tampering??

they better not pull that stunt with our next cant miss prospect...Harper.
Mark my words. You will see Harper patrolling the outfield at Yankee Stadium next year . . . . . wearing a Red Sox uniform.

Mark my words. You will see Harper patrolling the outfield at Yankee Stadium next year . . . . . wearing a Red Sox uniform.
he will be the only the 1 then.

it will be an infield and Harper.

good luck with that.

because for what the Yankees will pay, it will bankrupt that little team who hides the fact that papi is the biggest steroid user this side of barry bonds.

he will be the only the 1 then.

it will be an infield and Harper.

good luck with that.

because for what the Yankees will pay, it will bankrupt that little team who hides the fact that papi is the biggest steroid user this side of barry bonds.
I'm a Yankee fan. And a realist. Sox will have their home growns Betts and Bradley Jr. out there with him.

I'm a Yankee fan. And a realist. Sox will have their home growns Betts and Bradley Jr. out there with him.

If they get him next year, then it will have taken every one of their home growns to get him there.

The Nats can lock him up now for the low price of $400M over 10 years with rolling opt outs after years 1 thru 9.

isn't that tampering??

Yankees wanted to give a couple years to make sure the Tommy John surgery took.

When he opts out after year 3, because he is pitching at the level everyone expected when he was drafted, the Yankees will have a uniform ready.

I'm a little Lorenzo Cain'd out for one evening.

Tanaka Tuesday and everbody gets (the) runs.

Enough of Cain already!!!

Good lord...

The last Royal to hit three home runs against the Yankees was Bo Jackson 7/17/1990. Oh Lord

Surfs up guys.

That was one hell of a wave Gamel just caught.

Hang 10 and party on everyone...

If they get him next year, then it will have taken every one of their home growns to get him there.

The Nats can lock him up now for the low price of $400M over 10 years with rolling opt outs after years 1 thru 9.
Yeah, scratch next year. He's not a FA until the following year. It will be interesting to see if the Nats try to sign him ala Strasburg, trade him to get something in return or whether Boras gets him the record pay day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom