2017 Yankees Thread | Page 111 | Syracusefan.com

2017 Yankees Thread

More like 90.

And that's because they were saving him for October.

Now at most, he'd have 2 starts left.

Empty the tank big fella!!

Nope.

Hindsight is obviously 20/20, but when he pulled him, I was ok with it. I was thinking 'wow, 13 outs!! I didn't think he'd get to 6 they way he started!!'

I wasn't looking at pitch count at all.

It is a shame that his strong outing was lost. There are no moral victories in playoffs, but that certainly would have been a factor in a CC win.

I was fine with taking CC out at that point, expecting the bull pen to hold a 5 run lead over the last 4 innings. Seems the Indians might have a problem hitting lefties though given CCs effort and Garcia the night before. It didn't appear he had lost anything on velocity or location.

Exactly.

CC out too quick??

The no review??

DRob in too long??

Torreyes pinch running??

Betances in too long??

Aw geez, get over it and go pull the wings off some flies. ;)

The Score app sent me an alert this morning that said Chapman hit like on an instagram post saying Girardi is an imbecile.

Not the ideal time to lose the team. Or the fans. Or the other coaches. Or the General Manager. Or the owner.

I picture tomorrow night, Tanaka cruising thru 4, throwing 54 pitches. Leadoff man gets an infield single in the 5th and out comes Joe to pull him. The booing will be deafening.

I like Girardi a lot, feel he has done a good job throughout his tenure as manager and think he is a good fit to manage this young team. But for a guy who was calling for reviews late in a meaningless Game 162, this error of omission in that spot is inexplicable and perhaps inexcusable. Had the Boss witnessed that, he would have fired him in-game.

And he said he didn't want to disrupt the pitchers rhythm ? Girardi is the master of interruptions . He NEVER seems to care about the pace at all...

That was a low strike to judge.

We cannot string any hits together. Gotta strike first. Have to.

A Yankees fan should punch Zach Hample in the face. That idiot tried to catch that HR from Lindor.

That guy is crazy.

DLqLRIUU8AAzSnl

Somebody needs to take out Zach Hample he is a dbag.

Yankees haven't gotten two big hits in a row for an eternity

Ugh it's frustrsting

Massive shot.

Need some insurance runs here.

Come on bullpen!

We don't need to string hits together if you get one to go far enough I guess.

We don't need to string hits together if you get one to go far enough I guess.

That's the only way we can score.

I'm not sold on our bullpen given recent performance and scenario so would love to try to get another across here..

Gotta find six more outs. This cle team grinds out wins... Seen it all year. Hopefully our bullpen guys can live up to their calling of being our strength.

God I forgot how nerve racking postseason ball is!

I don't know why it's automatic for these meathead managers to take out a starter cruising along just because "we have a set up guy".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom