2017 Yankees Thread | Page 135 | Syracusefan.com

2017 Yankees Thread

Bah Ha Ha!!!

26.jpg

Sheffield scuffles in AFL action
After two strong starts to begin his time in the Arizona Fall League, Yankees prospect Justus Sheffield took the loss Monday, allowing three runs on five hits and striking out six in 4 2/3 innings for the Scottsdale Scorpions.

We'll give this till say 9am to be correct, or u need to change your avatar to the most famous logo in the world for all sports.

That's a worse source than some of the 'insiders' we have lying to us over on the college boards.

I doubt Joe has even sat down with his family yet.

We'll give this till say 9am to be correct, or u need to change your avatar to the most famous logo in the world for all sports.

That's a worse source than some of the 'insiders' we have lying to us over on the college boards.

This thread has been going straight to hell for a while.

You're questioning the all mighty Jomboy? Btw who the heck is Jomboy?

I've asked Santa to bring you a sense of humor this year. Here's hoping he comes through.

Hopefully it's better than the one he brought you in 2016. I'd look for a refund for that sucker if I were you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom