2017 Yankees Thread | Page 136 | Syracusefan.com

2017 Yankees Thread

Don Mattingly come on down, Derek Jeter please pick up the white courtesy phone or whoever is in charge down there.

DNEm0UPXcAA75JU

Shave those sideburns Don and the Yankees could call.

I thought I was meeting him halfway by not saying my info linked was right.
Funny thing is I had 11, then I changed it to 9 because I had no clue who that blogger was, still don't, and figured hes spitballing a 50/50 shot at this.

Nobody else with ANY credibility had it all night...or at least till I went to bed after that WS game.

And as far as I can tell, nobody had it this morning either.

So who is that guy?!

And for the record, I think the Yankees made a mistake. They may hire a guy who wins it all next year, but I think Joe would've too.

I bet they give it to Al Pedrique.

Who is out there that the NYY must have to replace Girardi?
They will offer a fringe prospect to the Marlins for Don Mattingly.

If not Mattingly. My guess would be Tony Pena or Willie Randolph.

Funny thing is I had 11, then I changed it to 9 because I had no clue who that blogger was, still don't, and figured hes spitballing a 50/50 shot at this.

Nobody else with ANY credibility had it all night...or at least till I went to bed after that WS game.

So who is that guy?!

And for the record, I think the Yankees made a mistake. They may hire a guy who wins it all next year, but I think Joe would've too.

He is a Yankees blogger I have come across info from SOSH.

Red Sox-Yankee bloggers pay attention to each other.

So who is that guy?!

Pedrique is a good possibility since he's familiar with a lot of the young players coming up through the ranks. Cashman is supposedly big on analytics. I wonder if Joe leaves his binder as a parting gift.

They will offer a fringe prospect to the Marlins for Don Mattingly.

If not Mattingly. My guess would be Tony Pena or Willie Randolph.

Damn I forgot about Mattingly and all of those championships with which he has been associated.

Statement from Joe Girardi:

With a heavy heart, I come to you because the Yankees have decided not to bring me back. I’d like to thank the Steinbrenner family for believing in me and giving me this wonderful opportunity. I would like to thank Brian Cashman and his staff for hiring me and always trying to improve the team. I would like to thank my Coaches and support staff for their dedication to always trying to make the players better and get the most out of them. I would like to thank the training staff and the strength Coaches for their tireless efforts of trying to keep the players on the field and healthy. I would like to thank the clubhouse personnel for making the clubhouse our home away form home. I would like to thank the players for the relationships that we have fostered over the last 10 years but most important, how hard they played every day. I would like to thank Damon Oppenheimer and his staff for their hard work in trying to find us the best players available in the draft. I would like to thank the minor league staff for developing these young players. I would like to thanks Ben Tuliebitz for making our travel easy and always taking care of our families. I want to thank the media for always being fair with me and helping grow this wonderful game. Finally, I’d like to thanks the Fans for their great support as a Player, Coach and Manager and the lasting memories of their passion and excitement during the Playoff Games, especially the final six games which will remain in my heart forever.

With a heavy heart, I come to you because the Yankees have decided not to bring me back. I’d like to thank the Steinbrenner family for believing in me and giving me this wonderful opportunity. I would like to thank Brian Cashman and his staff for hiring me and always trying to improve the team. I would like to thank my Coaches and support staff for their dedication to always trying to make the players better and get the most out of them. I would like to thank the training staff and the strength Coaches for their tireless efforts of trying to keep the players on the field and healthy. I would like to thank the clubhouse personnel for making the clubhouse our home away form home. I would like to thank the players for the relationships that we have fostered over the last 10 years but most important, how hard they played every day. I would like to thank Damon Oppenheimer and his staff for their hard work in trying to find us the best players available in the draft. I would like to thank the minor league staff for developing these young players. I would like to thanks Ben Tuliebitz for making our travel easy and always taking care of our families. I want to thank the media for always being fair with me and helping grow this wonderful game. Finally, I’d like to thanks the Fans for their great support as a Player, Coach and Manager and the lasting memories of their passion and excitement during the Playoff Games, especially the final six games which will remain in my heart forever.
Rumor (undisclosed sources) my son just sent me is it was Cashman's recommendation and Stein light went with it.

Hopefully he won't be strutting around the field at Yankee Stadium with a cigar in his mouth at some point in the future.

I don't know if Tony Pena is the best fit even though he's been on the staff. He did some bizarre stuff here in Kansas City when the pressure started getting to him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom