2017 Yankees Thread | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

2017 Yankees Thread

Carter made a few errors this year, but he is an adequate fielder. I have never heard that Austin is a great defensive first baseman. He does provide more flexibility though, since he can play OF and 3B.
carter has been a disaster with the glove this year. hes not moving that well and seems aloof over there.

I was speaking more to that than Austin being Mattingly or Teixeira.

Austin, is going to work hard.

CF Williams
LF Hicks
RF Judge
DH Holliday
2B Castro
SS Didi
1B Austin
3B Torreyes
C Romine

not exactly the '27 Yankees today...

By Williams, do you mean Bernie? I assume he's in the building for Old Timer's Day weekend.

At one point I was really starting to wonder if the Yankees would have been better off having Holliday DH for Carter, and just letting the pitcher bunt.

By Williams, do you mean Bernie? I assume he's in the building for Old Timer's Day weekend.

At one point I was really starting to wonder if the Yankees would have been better off having Holliday DH for Carter, and just letting the pitcher bunt.
cant be, he just stole 2nd.

even lead off batting Bernie in the early 90s couldn't pull that simple task off, let alone cleanup hitting Bernie in the late 90s.

cant be, he just stole 2nd.

even lead off batting Bernie in the early 90s couldn't pull that simple task off, let alone cleanup hitting Bernie in the late 90s.

Every player has their kryptonite. Bernie's was getting a jump off a right handed pitcher. Just no instinct for it. By the end, against lefties, I think he ever stopped taking a lead.

When he first came up, he was one of the fastest runners I'd seen going from first to third.

Clippard HAS to be picking up the white courtesy phone today right?

Was he the reason why we only scored 1 run today?

Today's offense has nothing to do with his problems. ERA is 5 now? That escalated quickly.

DDK8qd5XUAAQxKy.jpg

For all you CNY fans, the Scranton rail riders will be in the Cuse for the next four days. I think I'll be going Thursday.

The injuries to key players this season are ridiculous... Gregorious, Bird, Sanchez, Ellsbury, Hicks, Chapman, Sabathia, Holliday and now Castro.

Right hamstring strain for Starlin Castro.

What the French Toast?! :(

The injuries to key players this season are ridiculous... Gregorious, Bird, Sanchez, Ellsbury, Hicks, Chapman, Sabathia, Holliday and now Castro.
I don't think that list is worse than other teams.

I don't think that list is worse than other teams.
i really have no idea, but damn I cant imagine its close.

6 of your original 9 hitters, your 4th outfielder having an All Star season, your closer and a starting pitcher??

make it stop!!

literally crawling to the All Star Break...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom