2017 Yankees Thread | Page 83 | Syracusefan.com

2017 Yankees Thread

you lost me there.

Nettles could brawl.

Fisk, Brett, the end of the Space Man...
Nettles nickname was Puff because when a fight would start he would disappear.

No.

Couldn't be more wrong.

Nettles nickname was Puff, because he would start a fight amongst teammates...then disappear to watch it and laugh.

hey Pinella...Reggie says you havnt hit a leftie since you were 14...

(goes and grabs a beer and sits next to Munson as he says...watch this)

No.

Couldn't be more wrong.

Nettles nickname was Puff, because he would start a fight amongst teammates...then disappear to watch it and laugh.

hey Pinella...Reggie says you havnt hit a leftie since you were 14...

(goes and grabs a beer and sits next to Munson as he says...watch this)
I thought it was he'd start up with the other team and disappear.

Not a Yankee fan but I can tell u that is 100 miles from the truth. Nettles was involved in several fights and more than held his own.

Not a Yankee fan but I can tell u that is 100 miles from the truth. Nettles was involved in several fights and more than held his own.
I stand corrected. I can say for 100% there was a game with a fight and Nettles kind of stepped away and the Yankee announcers said Puff. his shocked me because I thought he was kind of Munson lite.

Graig Nettles was given the nickname of Puff by his teammates. "Puff" referred to the way Graig disappeared after playing a practical joke or starting trouble.

I guess I have to thank the Orioles, although the Yankees have to play them 7 more times. That lineup might be finding its groove. Machado's days of hitting .220 for my fantasy team appear to be long gone.

2 games back in the loss column, but Yanks-Indians and Red Sox having the Blue Jays in the rotation could increase it again before next weekend.

Kluber-Severino tomorrow. Two of the best 3 starters this year in the AL. Should be a fun matchup. Hope it's more fun that the last time Kluber faced the Yankees.

How hasn't Sanchez had his appeal done yet?
He is in New York?

Is he going to miss multiple Yankees-Red Sox games?

He is in New York?

Romine is appealing too right?

I'd step in, but I don't think my knees would hold up if I played catcher.

There, several gay jokes all in one. It's like the Caine-Hackman thesis closing argument from PCU.

He is in New York?

I called Torre, told him we will take whatever reduced suspension he gives, during the DevilRay series in 2 weeks.

I called Torre, told him we will take whatever reduced suspension he gives, during the DevilRay series in 2 weeks.
If you were only joking.

But still that hearing has to be done before this series with Boston is over.

He is in NY already.

I'm taking volunteers to drive the Indians to the airport...like right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom