2017 Yankees Thread | Page 81 | Syracusefan.com

2017 Yankees Thread

Wow I haven't seen that many balls hit guys since...(ok, now fill in the blank ___________).

I don't disagree with anything Joe said, and I liked how he let his passion and belief come through without descending into Lou Piniella/Hal McRae monent. His comment that the umps did a really poor job was right on the mark, but unfortunately will cost him some money. Good on you too, Joe. :)

Pedro of all people saying Sanchez threw cheap shots LOL? The guy who ran over a 75 year old man in a brawl...smh

Speaking of broadcasts, watched the encore last night to 'take it all in' (as Feagles famously said to his wife after 42 when they didn't know they were on camera and she screams...'what do we do now???!!')...Ryan Ruocco made himself a lot of money yesterday. With Kahnle gone and Chapman taking his warmups, he brings up the fact that last month, Cabrera kept screaming at the Yankees from the dugout during that altercation, and right on queue he pushes Romine, then Singleton steps on the call and yells 'here we go right now!!' Or something of the like.

Romine in the post game was awesome, Cabrera...not so much.
He didn't land anything.

Speaking of broadcasts, watched the encore last night to 'take it all in' (as Feagles famously said to his wife after 42 when they didn't know they were on camera and she screams...'what do we do now???!!')...Ryan Ruocco made himself a lot of money yesterday. With Kahnle gone and Chapman taking his warmups, he brings up the fact that last month, Cabrera kept screaming at the Yankees from the dugout during that altercation, and right on queue he pushes Romine, then Singleton steps on the call and yells 'here we go right now!!' Or something of the like.

Romine in the post game was awesome, Cabrera...not so much.

First thing I texted some friends yesterday was I think Romine won over a lot of fans in NYC today.

Miggy broke the code when all was calm and he pushed his teammate's brother, took a few swings and started something just for the sake of starting something.

Sanchez was caught on tape, good for him.

Next time a bench clearing brawl comes, team X better put 20% of their guys on 'Sanchez watch'.

And I wouldn't hit him when he's inevitably destroying you and your season with absolute BOMBS.

Cabrera is now labeled a nobody whose only way back in the print and tv, was that.

Pathetic.

He would've been better off playing it like the big steroid...papi, and just cried when anyone came inside.

What a loser.

Enjoy Detroit.

What code? Don't push your teammates brother, I'm pretty sure the Romine boys got into plenty of scraps before.

What code? Don't push your teammates brother, I'm pretty sure the Romine boys got into plenty of scraps before.
Did u see it??

Sanchez had been destroying the tiggers, so that POS fulmer threw at him (2nd time this year he threw at a Yankee) and the dumb umps just let it go.

So Kahnle throws 'behind' Cabrera...didn't hit him, behind. If miggy wanted to, that was his moment to charge the mound. Despite the fact that the classy Yankees didn't hit him,..again behind.That should be it, pitchers changed, 5 minutes go by.

Then he starts with Romine.

30 game suspension for him.

Did u see it??

Sanchez had been destroying the tiggers, so that POS fulmer threw at him (2nd time this year he threw at a Yankee) and the dumb umps just let it go.

So Kahnle throws 'behind' Cabrera...didn't hit him, behind. If miggy wanted to, that was his moment to charge the mound. Despite the fact that the classy Yankees didn't hit him,..again behind.That should be it, pitchers changed, 5 minutes go by.

Yes, and Fullmer through at him, not at his head, near his mid section, that has been going on in baseball for over 100 years, not a big deal. Sanchez had no right to throw sucker punches at a guy who was on the ground. I don't know what Romine said to Cabrera, and Cabrera should be suspended too.

Yes, and Fullmer through at him, not at his head, near his mid section, that has been going on in baseball for over 100 years, not a big deal. Sanchez had no right to throw sucker punches at a guy who was on the ground. I don't know what Romine said to Cabrera, and Cabrera should be suspended too.
Romine answered Cabrera's question...

'Do you have a problem with me??'

By saying 'no, this isn't about you.'

I mean how dare he!!! So miggy pushed and started throwing punches.

Sanchez will rightfully get 3-5 games.

Did u see it??

In addition to the shame of landing nothing but getting popped by both Yankee catchers.

Wow Sanchez only got 4 games, he got off light.
Joe Torre dishes out the penalties consider me not shocked.
Bob Watson used to always give the Yankees light sentences when he was in charge.

Sanchez cheap shots should have gotten him 5 games.

Cabrera got the right amount.

Matt Barnes misses a batter gets suspended 4 games.

Betances hit a guy in the head and got 0 games.

There was no brawl with the Orioles-Red Sox. There was a brawl with the Tigers-Yankees.

Joe Torre is a joke at dishing out discipline.

Bob Watson used to always give the Yankees light sentences when he was in charge.

Sanchez cheap shots should have gotten him 5 games.

Cabrera got the right amount.

I thought Sanchez and Cabrera were the two biggest culprits,6 or 7 games for both would have been fair, Torre took it easy on his former team.

Romine getting 2 is a flat out joke.

Next time, just stand there and let yourself get pounded on like the slab of beef in Rocky.

Torre is too hard on the Yankees.

Yep, that's a Red Sox fan.

It's true but I am pretty fair in my analysis on this.
The Yankees got off really light and it's true Watson used to be light on the Yankees.
You make it seem like no one has ever thrown a cheap shot in a fight.

He got 4 games...that's a lot.

Explain Romine...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom