2017 Yankees Thread | Page 84 | Syracusefan.com

2017 Yankees Thread

Romine is appealing too right?

I'd step in, but I don't think my knees would hold up if I played catcher.

There, several gay jokes all in one. It's like the Caine-Hackman thesis closing argument from PCU.

Pigman-is-trying-to-prove-the-Caine-Hackman-theory.jpg

Winner of the AL East is very likely playing Cleveland in the ALDS.

Stop posting as it's not fait accompli it's going to be the Sox. The wild card is in serious jeopardy for the Yankees

Winner of the AL East is very likely playing Cleveland in the ALDS.

The way Cleveland is playing lately it could be that the AL East winner ends up playing Houston.

The way Cleveland is playing lately it could be that the AL East winner ends up playing Houston.

Cleveland is the best team in the AL, you much better off getting Houston.

I have no idea how I have never seen that.

Wow, I originally felt so bad for him that he had to go out there and lip sinc his song off a 45 on stage, but damn if he wasn't so in to it, I just figured...OK.

He was way ahead of his time, I would've guessed that song was from 67-70, and his wardrobe as a rock star of the era would've made it ok.

But a suit??

It was like somebody slipped Rick Astley a nice cocktail of LSD, extasy and cocaine mixed in his wine.

Wow, I originally felt so bad for him that he had to go out there and lip sinc his song off a 45 on stage, but damn if he wasn't so in to it, I just figured...OK.

He was way ahead of his time, I would've guessed that song was from 67-70, and his wardrobe as a rock star of the era would've made it ok.

But a suit??

It was like somebody slipped Rick Astley a nice cocktail of LSD, extasy and cocaine mixed in his wine.
Awesome dance moves too. That guy (Steve Wahrer) was the band's drummer.

But a suit??

Jerry Lee Lewis meets Jerry Lewis.

It's all good.

And the circular lineup has returned.

I think you can go get Betances now. :mad:

JM&J, a walk and 2 HPB's to lead off the inning. And he walked Benintende with a knuckle-curve on 3-2, when he can bring it a hundred? It was freaking Benintende! Big Poopi is gone! This, ladies and gentlemen, is why he's not a closer. I mean, I really hope he gets there one day, but that ain't today. Jeebus!

Last edited:
He's started to throw curve balls like Knoblauch threw putouts to 1st.

I kinda miss those days.
But he was really onto something when he beened Obermans mom...

The Astros with verlander just got a hell of a lot more scary.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom