2018 Boston Red Sox Thread | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Boston Red Sox Thread

It's raining in Boston?
It is and the rain should be thru 4:30.
I doubt the game today starts on time.
The Sox won’t cancel and will likely stay all night if they had too as tomorrow is a night game and they will want the game played today.

Kimbrel had to make that interesting.
He is terrible when he can’t get his stats.
I wouldn’t pay Kimbrel in FA guy has to have a clean inning and cares about his saves way too much.

Price on the mound for the sweep your welcome Yankees fans. We are giving you guys a chance for 1 game:

I wouldn’t pay Kimbrel in FA guy has to have a clean inning and cares about his saves way too much.

Price on the mound for the sweep your welcome Yankees fans. We are giving you guys a chance for 1 game:
I would pay Kimbrel his money. All fo those guys have issues when it isn't a save situation

Boston is simply better.I know the Yankees have injuries but still. The Yankees just don't have the starting pitching to compete.

Boston is simply better.I know the Yankees have injuries but still. The Yankees just don't have the starting pitching to compete.
The Red Sox have injuries as well. Sale and Rodriquez are on the D.L.. Devers has been out and Xander didn't play until today.

Proving that we can get that stupidass chicken wing closer was a monster win today.

See you in the DS...

Proving that we can get that stupidass chicken wing closer was a monster win today.

See you in the DS...
lol Are you here all week? Do we have to tip you? The guy hasn't pitched in days and needed work. You got a run. It wasn't like Chapman and the walks and the hit batsman that we saw from him in the last two weeks. Right now, I would be worried about that play in game and wouldn't be counting any chickens. Repeat after me, I'm not afraid of Sean Manaea. I'm not afraid of Sean...

lol Are you here all week? Do we have to tip you? The guy hasn't pitched in days and needed work. You got a run. It wasn't like Chapman and the walks and the hit batsman that we saw from him in the last two weeks. Right now, I would be worried about that play in game and wouldn't be counting any chickens.
40 HRs and 100 rbis through mid July just sat out that series.

Your closer sucks, we just got the bases loaded on him with 2outs.

He needs to shave his beard and get a backbone.

And yes, see you in the DS.

Or are you too smart, because you should be afraid.

lol Yeah, we got a run. Hey everyone, we got a run. Their closer sucks and we got one whole run. The best pitcher in the American league just sat out the series. Another top lefty just sat out the series. the Sox played without their left side of the infield in the first two games. The yanks are 18-19 in their last 37. Repeat after me, I'm not afraid of Sean Manaea. It keeps going like this, the game will be in Oakland or Seattle. Oh, and Sanchez is hitting a whopping .188

lol Yeah, we got a run. Hey everyone, we got a run. Their closer sucks and we got one whole run. The best pitcher in the American league just sat out the series. Another top lefty just sat out the series. the Sox played without their left side of the infield in the first two games. The yanks are 18-19 in their last 37. Repeat after me, I'm not afraid of Sean Manaea. It keeps going like this, the game will be in Oakland or Seattle. Oh, and Sanchez is hitting a whopping .188
DS.

Not scared.

DS.

Not scared.
Quite often, as my good friend J.R. Ewing said, that is because it takes brains to be scared. I'm going to help you, now is the time to be scared. It is a wonderful thing that you take such joy is scoring one run in the third game of which your guys have lost all three. I'm so damn proud of you. You should give pep talks to the Washington generals at halftime.

Quite often, as my good friend J.R. Ewing said, that is because it takes brains to be scared. I'm going to help you, now is the time to be scared. It is a wonderful thing that you take such joy is scoring one run in the third game of which your guys have lost all three. I'm so damn proud of you. You should give pep talks to the Washington generals at halftime
August

1533443054209.jpeg

October

1533442939681.jpeg

Our closer sucks?
Are you forgetting everytime Chapman sees the Sox he walks everybody and I still remember Chapman against the Mets it was hilarious.

Judge is a legit hitter but Sanchez is hitting under 200 or around it I don’t bother to look it up.
The Sox scratched Chris Sale for this series the 3rd and 4th starters have give up 4 hits in 17 innings.
The Sox top 2 pitchers are missing this series.
It’s an even tradeoff. Go scout Seattle and Oakland and get to Fenway to October.

Our closer sucks?
Are you forgetting everytime Chapman sees the Sox he walks everybody and I still remember Chapman against the Mets it was hilarious.

Judge is a legit hitter but Sanchez is hitting under 200 or around it I don’t bother to look it up.
The Sox scratched Chris Sale for this series the 3rd and 4th starters have give up 4 hits in 17 innings.
It’s an even tradeoff. Go scout Seattle and Oakland and get to Fenway to October.
In all fairness, they did get a run against Kimbrel yesterday.

you know the Red Sox are really good when Alsacs doesn't do his Lou Holtz routine and downplay their chances to win it all.

Our closer sucks?

Judge is a huge loss, but 90 pct of Yankee fans want to run Sanchez out of town on the next train, they can't have it both ways.

Judge is a huge loss, but 90 pct of Yankee fans want to run Sanchez out of town on the next train, they can't have it both ways.
Yankees fans that want to run off Sanchez are shortsighted morons. Pretty much everybody on the Yankee roster has been traded by idiot fans.

Well, I’m in the 10%.

BA be damned, his power #s are still stellar.

And he absolutely crushes Price, see you later...

Only one word can describe what happens when Chapman has pitched at Fenway these last 2 years.
Wait for it......

Glorious.

Division is over now onto the Division Series.

We were talking about closer's yesterday...
THe AL east is yours.

Got a LOT of work to do to stay with that juggernaut.

There’s a reason u haven't most since May...

THe AL east is yours.

Got a LOT of work to do to stay with that juggernaut.

There’s a reason u haven't most since May...
The biggest change from last year is the Yankees downgraded big time as manager from Girardi to Boone while the Sox actually got a guy with a pulse and upgraded from Farrell to Cora.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom