2018 Boston Red Sox Thread | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Boston Red Sox Thread

He's getting into chase uttley douchery levels.
I get Mets fans putting Utley higher.
I think A-Rod is the gold standard but Utley is solid silver.
Machado can’t be even liked by his own fans like A-Rod. Utley is a god to Phillies fans.

I get Mets fans putting Utley higher.
I think A-Rod is the gold standard but Utley is solid silver.
Machado can’t be even liked by his own fans like A-Rod. Utley is a god to Phillies fans.
Arod does dumb things sometimes but all in all he comes across as a likeable guy.

Joe Kelly do that 3 more times and your craptastic June to September is completely forgiven.

Joe Kelly do that 3 more times and your craptastic June to September is completely forgiven.
Amen.

By the way, has his right eye always been this twitchy? Noticed this in the Yankees series, but can't remember it from earlier in the year.

Why not pitch muncy up? That was bad pitch calling by Leon.

Manny Machado might be a bigger douche than A-Rod.
I can’t believe that’s possible but it is.
What did I miss? Something today?

I was just questioning Cora taking Devers out, as he had been productive against the lefty Kershaw. But, BOOM goes the dynamite.

Eovaldi was a sneaky amazing pickup.
I gotta give Kaiser credit he said that as soon as it happened.
I liked it as well but I didn’t see it this well.
Just give him the money it would take to resign Kimbrel and hope Thornburg is healthy next year.
Eovaldi is like Derek Lowe 2004 postseason with 100 mph fastball.

Dodgers remind me of a slightly worse version of the Yankees.
They have a ton of power and outside of Turner and Freese don’t hit for contact. They strike out a lot but drive pitch counts up.
They have a deep bullpen. We will see if the Dodgers rotation is better than the Yankees.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom