2018 Masters | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Masters

If rory didn't make that eagle, Reed would be running away. dang. I thought -10 would win this thing. Reed could flirt with eldrick and Spieth's number

These heavy rains are gonna bring these scores back some.

Ricky now -8. He’s my pick... so he’ll blow up tomorrow

If he had brought his putter yesterday he’d be in the lead.

Check that. Reed just eagled.

With the way he putts it's hard to believe that Reed has never won a major.

Leishman has had at least seven 1" putts today. :rolleyes:

He stole from his teammates in college. Well documented. Had some bad years. I think he’s grown up some but that was bad in college
Well known cheater back then too

He stole from his teammates in college. Well documented. Had some bad years. I think he’s grown up some but that was bad in college

eh, nothing was proven. he was a stupid immature college kid. many of those, some have played for SU. he proudly went to the Olympics while others didn't. he's done great for the Ryder cup and presidents teams. he's matured.

Somewhat funny everybody was talking about how bad the weather would be yet seems everyone ate it up out there.

Somewhat funny everybody was talking about how bad the weather would be yet seems everyone ate it up out there.

bad early this morning then got bad for about 20 mins about an hour or so ago. poor play during that time. but when it wasn't raining the greens were holding nicely.

Reed vs Rory. Final group on Sunday. Hopefully we see a rematch of the Ryder Cup. That was awesome golf. It will be interesting what will win this tourney. If Reed goes under par then it will make it very difficult for anyone not named Rory. Can Reed challenge the record score? I wouldn't think he will be conservative so anything might be possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom