2018 NBA Draft Early Entry Thread | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

2018 NBA Draft Early Entry Thread

If averaging 2.9 points at Purdue doesn't scream NBA prospect, I don't know what does. Oh to be a hidden camera in Matt Painter's office during that conversation.

I believe the only evaluation the kid will receive is a psychiatric one, for entering his name into the draft.

dudes an athletic freak - like beyond hami diallo even (and prolly better shooter than hami)
He didn't play well against nova but who did from that team. Good athlete.

dudes an athletic freak - like beyond hami diallo even (and prolly better shooter than hami)

Hmmm. I think Hami is a better athlete. To me Smith is more polished and more smooth. He sort of reminded me of a more athletic Moten. Hami really improved end of the season though with his ballhandling and defensively he’s a beast. Evans on TTech is better than all of these guys, IMO. That was a really good team.

This brought me out of my chair at home VS Buffalo in the Tourney:

Last edited:
I’m not necessarily disagreeing with you but people seem to think every kid goes higher after workouts. Some kids have to go down for kids to move up

Like that OL from Oklahoma who ran one of the slowest 40's of all time and had a pathetic bench press session

Hmmm. I think Hami is a better athlete. To me Smith is more polished and more smooth. He sort of reminded me of a more athletic Moten. Hami really improved end of the season though with his ballhandling and defensively he’s a beast. Evans on TTech is better than all of these guys, IMO. That was a really good team.

This brought me out of my chair at home VS Buffalo in the Tourney:

Everything's great about that except it's UK -- so I was routing for Buffalo of course.

Everything's great about that except it's UK -- so I was routing for Buffalo of course.

Ha. Noted. For some reason I really started to like this team as the season went along. I was pulling for them because of my bracket which had them in the F4 along with Nova/Michigan. Did not expect the result with Kansas St.

De'Andre Hunter will NOT be entering the draft and will return to school for next season. :cool:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom