2018 NBA Draft Early Entry Thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

2018 NBA Draft Early Entry Thread

I just looked at a bunch of the mock drafts, Tyus is not listed anywhere. I understand that he wants to go Pro, i understand based on previous years our guys leave early, but they leave early based on knowing they will be in the 1st round. I do think he would get drafted in the 2nd round, in the 40's, but after looking at all the facts of the class this year and next year, how does he not stay?

I know i said he was "gone", but things are very quiet out of his camp.

I just looked at a bunch of the mock drafts, Tyus is not listed anywhere. I understand that he wants to go Pro, i understand based on previous years our guys leave early, but they leave early based on knowing they will be in the 1st round. I do think he would get drafted in the 2nd round, in the 40's, but after looking at all the facts of the class this year and next year, how does he not stay?

I know i said he was "gone", but things are very quiet out of his camp.

some of you keep saying he's not listed anywhere...except the most reliable one which has been posted several times. espns givony.

some of you keep saying he's not listed anywhere...except the most reliable one which has been posted several times. espns givony.
What number is he listed on there?

Nova losing Brunson and Bridges should knock them back to the pack a little but Brunson brought them 2 Natties.

If they keep Divencenzo and Spellman they still will be really good.

They’ll have:

Divencenzo
Booth
Swider
Paschal
Spellman

Quinerly
Slater
Gillespie
Samuels
Cosby-roundtree

That’s a pretty loaded roster.

They’ll have:

Divencenzo
Booth
Swider
Paschal
Spellman

Quinerly
Slater
Gillespie
Samuels
Cosby-roundtree

How does DD not go pro after that performance in the title game? I mean, he was unstoppable. I'm usually the last one to tell guys to jump, but that kid looked like a pro all day.

They’ll have:

Divencenzo
Booth
Swider
Paschal
Spellman

Quinerly
Slater
Gillespie
Samuels
Cosby-roundtree

1 seed again.

Ok nothing to write home about.
The problem is that's very close to the second round (non-guaranteed) and could easily be 39 or 49. There are LOTS of SG's potentially ahead of him. Just in the ACC, there is Walker (UM), Trent and Allen (Duh-k). There's also Bridges (Nova), that foreign shooter from Kansas (Mykhla...), Brown from Oregon, Martin from UNLV and a couple of Euros.

The problem is that's very close to the second round (non-guaranteed) and could easily be 39 or 49. There are LOTS of SG's potentially ahead of him. Just in the ACC, there is Walker (UM), Trent and Allen (Duh-k). There's also Bridges (Nova), that foreign shooter from Kansas (Mykhla...), Brown from Oregon, Martin from UNLV and a couple of Euros.

Givony has Battle ahead of most those guys. Only brown and walker are ahead of Tyus at SG in his opinion. Bridges is a SF.

All mocks are sort of useless until you know who is actually in the draft. I don't think Tyus goes in Round 1, and I'm not sure it is guaranteed he does even if he comes back.

Givony has Battle ahead of most those guys. Only brown and walker are ahead of Tyus at SG in his opinion. Bridges is a SF.
This mock has bridges as a SG (#10). But i would agree with you that Battle's ceiling seems higher than Allen's (although Allen's a better shooter currently).
NBA Mock Draft 2018

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom