2018 Yankees Thread... | Page 82 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Yankees Thread...

I thoroughly look forward to the three weeks next season where randos pitch before Sheffield can claim his spot in the rotation.

Time to test Mr. Giancarlo Steroid (that's for you KaiserUEO ). Heard about this one, but didn't see it. Seriously, hope no one was hurt trying to catch that thing. Red Sox announcers were talking about a shot that came off of your league leading JD Martinez's bat and that was only at 108.

Time to test Mr. Giancarlo Steroid (that's for you KaiserUEO ). Heard about this one, but didn't see it. Seriously, hope no one was hurt trying to catch that thing. Red Sox announcers were talking about a shot that came off of your league leading JD Martinez's bat and that was only at 108.
Think I saw flames behind that ball as it cleared the wall.

All I got is "Yikes!" They had this guy in Florida and nobody came out to watch? Cashier the entire franchise.

The 10 hardest hit balls this year are all by Yankees. 1 Judge, 1 Sanchez and 8 Stanton.

Good grief, who the heck is Luke Voit, and why did anyone think he was someone to bring in? Would we have been better off keeping Holliday?

Good grief, who the heck is Luke Voit, and why did anyone think he was someone to bring in? Would we have been better off keeping Holliday?

Give him Jon Voight's car and send Luke on his way out of town

Didi's a little confused.

Last week Lynn was:

2603.png

Has anyone actually told him he plays for New York now? He's making Scott Proctor look like Mariano Rivera.
I liked Scott Proctor.

Let’s go with Bob MacDonald

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom