2019 Coaching Carousel | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Coaching Carousel

don't know if Leach going to the SEC would make Rocky more or less likely to work for Leach. it's the SEC West, so certainly a huge challenge, and they can pay SEC money.

Silver lining to our 5-7 season right now..

Silver lining to our 5-7 season right now..
I don’t care if Dino goes to another school it means we are doing fine.

We aren’t going to get a lifer coach. Nor should we expect it. Good coaches always look to move on. Just hire good replacements.

I don’t care if Dino goes to another school it means we are doing fine.

We aren’t going to get a lifer coach. Nor should we expect it. Good coaches always look to move on. Just hire good replacements.

I think Dino is a lifer here.

If I'm wrong and he leaves, there are plenty of other coaches we could get. Just please don't give a defensive coordinator his first shot at a top job, and we'll be fine.

Mike Leach is going to be an absolute disaster at StarkVegas IMO. They'll never give him enough time to turn that program around and with all his weird quotes and stuff I feel like the locals will quickly get restless.

Can't wait to watch though. The lower tier of the SEC is going to be very fun.

Mike Leach is going to be an absolute disaster at StarkVegas IMO. They'll never give him enough time to turn that program around and with all his weird quotes and stuff I feel like the locals will quickly get restless.

After his first home game, we'll be quickly educated on the origins of the cowbell.

two things: He won't care as he will sign a big contract and if they get rid of him, he will most likely retire to Key West with a boat load of cash. I mean seriously what is Leach's ceiling there? about what Mullen did so who knows. He will be 8-4/ 9-3 tops once he gets the thing rolling. He has got himself a hell of a lot closer to Key West than he was though. He won't be able to ignore the defense there though but I am sure he is looking forward to the task. MSU or KY are the only real SEC fits for Leach as I agree the other fanbases will just get sick of him

Leach is who he is, they should not have hired him if they weren't willing to deal with his shenanigans.

And yeah I could see Rocky winding up there in a hurry

will be interesting to see if the air raid can work in a conference with so much talent defensively, particularly the defensive lines in the conference. Big 12 and Pac 12, sure, SEC, not quite as sure.

8 years in the Pac12 North and Leach managed 1 division CO-champ finish. Tied Washington. he finished 6th, T4th, T5th, 3rd, 2nd, T1st, and T5th. 55-47 / 36-36

Now's he's in the SEC East with Alabama, Auburn, aTM, Ole Miss and Arkansas.

Take the money and run

8 years in the Pac12 North and Leach managed 1 division CO-champ finish. Tied Washington. he finished 6th, T4th, T5th, 3rd, 2nd, T1st, and T5th. 55-47 / 36-36

Take the money and run
It was Washington State. I'd say he did a tremendous job.

Funny I didn’t see Leach in that video at all...

9CDC6A6B-F956-4AE9-87D2-655446575FBB.gif

Take the money and run

PO isn't it the west and let's add LSU.

IMO, Miss St would love to have a Dino/SU like seasons where they are competitive vs the elite and Leach will do that. Bama/LSU and Auburn now know they will have to prep hard on D for Leach and he is going to be a a big stone in their shoe. I don't think he'll win 10 games in a season but he will throw a wrench in somebodies NC hopes.

From Football Scoop

Indiana: In addition to moving Nick Sheridan to offensive coordinator, Tom Allen has promoted running backs coach Mike Hart to associate head coach and added the co-coordinator title to receivers coach Grant Heard.

Former SU football player Joe Dailey is heading back East. Congrats to him.

Looks like BC is trying to find someone, anyone, from NJ to help them recruit that state.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom