2019 Coaching Carousel | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Coaching Carousel

I bet Addazio would spend the rest of his life unemployed before he'd ever go from BC HC to SU OL coach.

He was OC at Florida, my guess is he'd look for an OC role first, and if he dropped to position coach he would shoot for the NFL or a P5 factory. I would imagine he has a long list of contacts from all of his positions over the years.
OL/Run Game Coordinator. He has a strong connection to SU. All you can do is offer him, make him feel wanted and ask what it would take

The ol' vote of confidence kiss of death for Will Muschamp.

Here’s to Rutgers probably going to hire another crappy coach. Hearing they want to hire Shiano again lol. That would be interesting but I don’t think anybody can get them out of the misery and the losing culture that they’re in right now and I’m loving every minute of it

That is a negative. He has zero experience. Addazio likely wouldn’t mesh but he is what we need in terms of coaching the OL and Northeast recruiting.
If Patricia holds on in Detroit i could see him joining the Connecticut mafia there.

He’s not coming to Syracuse. That’s ridiculous. i could see Orgeron hiring him before us. The remnants of the 1990s staff are gonzo at Syracuse. Dino would never bring in a fox to his henhouse.

UNLV and New Mexico are parting ways with Tony Sanchez and Bob Davie, respectively.

Missouri is looking for an offensive minded coach. Will Sean Lewis be a name they could consider?

He would make sense but they might try and go after a bigger name, whomever the hell that is

He would make sense but they might try and go after a bigger name, whomever the hell that is

Yes living in the area, I don't think Lewis will be a big enough splash to appease Mizzou fans. Not to say he couldn't do a good job.

Art Briles and Lanke Kiffin say “hello”.

It would be interesting if Mizzou, Arkansas, and VPI got into a bidding war over Fuente.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom