2019 Coaching Carousel | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Coaching Carousel

He did ok recruiting mid Atlantic. Not sure who they think they are going to get

Shane Beamer is a name with some credibility in that area.

Is BC the 2nd best job on this list?

no. Mizzou and Ark are better. Ole Miss is still hampered by NCAA stuff. You could argue, due to recruiting many of the programs are better jobs. UNLV will be sharing the new Vegas stadium with the raiders

Have to wonder if he is just tired of it or heading to USC or somewhere else. I tend to think he's done. I think he's turned USC down a couple times

Well, good thing we sucked this year! The biggest dino threat domino just fell.

The LSU offensive guru Joe Brady who worked with the Saints is going to get a job. He has a Lincoln Riley vibe to him and someone is going to get a good HC.

Also if Lincoln Riley goes to the Dallas Cowboys or Cleveland Browns the Oklahoma job could open up.
I wonder who would get that.

The LSU offensive guru Joe Brady who worked with the Saints is going to get a job. He has a Lincoln Riley vibe to him and someone is going to get a good HC.

Also if Lincoln Riley goes to the Dallas Cowboys or Cleveland Browns the Oklahoma job could open up.

LSU is going to do for him what Clemson did for their DC. He’s going no where

LSU is going to do for him what Clemson did for their DC. He’s going no where
Venables is a number 2 banana who knows he is a number 2 banana and paid like a HC so he won’t leave.
The guy makes over 2 million dollars a year he isn’t going to leave that and fail as a HC. Dabo gives him insane talent and it’s a win/win.

Brady wants to be a HC a la Lincoln Riley. Riley is the reason Bob Stoops retired. They didn’t want him to leave.

One of the Clemson OC's might get the USF job

Venables is a number 2 banana who knows he is a number 2 banana and paid like a HC so he won’t leave.
The guy makes over 2 million dollars a year he isn’t going to leave that and fail as a HC. Dabo gives him insane talent and it’s a win/win.

Brady wants to be a HC a la Lincoln Riley. Riley is the reason Bob Stoops retired. They didn’t want him to leave.

He may need a another year or two as the full blown OC at LSU but it sounds like Texas is after him as well. I think he will stay and LSU will pay him. Be interesting to see their O next year without Burrow. Riley has a bit more time than Brady as well. I don't think Eddie is quite willing to let him go yet. I guess Ed owes Sean Payton a big thank you for that one

maybe the Dazzler would get the Oklahoma job. they can go back to running the wishbone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom