2019 Coaching Carousel

Hoo's That

Hall of Fame
Welcome to Clay Helton’s Circus
I think he's a goner if he doesn't make the Pac-12 Championship Game in 2020. They don't like not winning championships in that part of LA, plus being 1-4 vs. ND adds fuel to the fire.

orangepassion

All American
I don't like the Big Ten idea of players transferring w/o sitting out, but need to do something to protect the players from being messed over by coaches constantly coming and going. Maybe the new school has to give over (some might say transfer) to the school whose HC broke a contract by leaving early 1 scholarship per year they left before their contract was up. Needs to be some way for the kids to have some chance of stability at the college level.

Frozen

2019 Cali Winner (Interceptions)
Tennessee: Colorado defensive line coach Jimmy Brumbaugh is leaving to join the Vols in the same capacity, Bruce Feldman tweets.

Cusefan69

All Conference
So for all intents and purposes, is Dino fully staffed at this point? New OC, new DC, former OC reassigned, new DB coach, former QB coach reassigned. Is that it?

Frozen

2019 Cali Winner (Interceptions)
USC: Oregon cornerbacks coach Donte Williams is expected to become the cornerbacks coach and pass game coordinator at USC, according to multiple reports.

orange79

Internet Sleuth
USC: Oregon cornerbacks coach Donte Williams is expected to become the cornerbacks coach and pass game coordinator at USC, according to multiple reports.
Offensive and defensive coach? Interesting.

qdawgg

Night Biking Enthusiast
That might be a worse job than Rutgers and I can’t believe I wrote that. Nobody wanted that job. They just needed a body at this point.

Moontan

2017 ESPN College Bowl Pick’em Winner
The whole situation stinks for the players and especially the commits who just signed an NLI to play for him at Colorado.
Even if the new signees were released, they’d have nowhere to go as most schools have filled their allotment. In these situations it might be worth allowing them to enter next year’s portal without having to sit out a year. That way they could assess the incoming coaching staff (play no more than 4 games) and not lose any eligibility.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom