2019 Coaching Carousel | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Coaching Carousel

That’s funny. Babers has been in South Florida recruiting but that’s not Babers in the picture. Not even close.

Id be devastated and probably binge chik fil a like a loony. May do that anyways honestly. Their spicy chicken sandwich is just divine and anyone who doesn’t like chik fil a is no friend of mine!
Their spicy chicken biscuit is where it's at. My favorite though you can only get them at select locations now. Drove 70 miles (each way) one day just for it.

Last edited:

Let the rumors begin. ;)
tenor.gif

Why did you quote me? He wanted Kiffin to come to SU in some capacity. That’s what I was laughing about. How is he “close” with Kiffin going to OleMiss?
I wish Dino could pull off somerthing close to that to give the program another dimension. Like the real football programs.

Why did you quote me? He wanted Kiffin to come to SU in some capacity. That’s what I was laughing about. How is he “close” with Kiffin going to OleMiss?
I agree with you it was a funny post Cous made. Honestly, I tried to quote him directly but it was hard to find and I wanted to reference the posts that were referring to Kiffen. We are on the same page here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom