2019 Coaching Carousel | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Coaching Carousel

That’s what’s I’ve heard. He’s as good as gone. Was spotted buying a house there just today. He’s gone. Ward is coming back as HC, a position he’s more suited to and he already knows the players.
Shoot me know please

UCLA’s defense has been a dumpster fire. Sounds like this guy wasn’t getting the job done coaching up players or recreuiting.

He hung around OSU for 3 years as a GA and couldn’t get a promotion. Not real impressive

They also hired an OL coach from Towson State. Are they giving up trying to win now?

Looks like they weren't able to get Campanile from Michigan.

Rutgers: Former Minnesota defensive coordinator Robb Smith will be Rutgers defensive coordinator. Smith coached for Schiano at Rutgers (previously) and in Tampa. He spent this past season as an analyst at Texas A&M.

Looks like they weren't able to get Campanile from Michigan.

Rutgers: Former Minnesota defensive coordinator Robb Smith will be Rutgers defensive coordinator. Smith coached for Schiano at Rutgers (previously) and in Tampa. He spent this past season as an analyst at Texas A&M.
That is hilarious. Schiano pretty much completely struck out on staff outside of Gleason.

so an analyst is now their d-coordinator ? to go with the quality control wr coach and two high school guys ? wow.
#winning #WallaroundtheGardenState #JerseyBoys

UCLA’s defense has been a dumpster fire. Sounds like this guy wasn’t getting the job done coaching up players or recreuiting.

He hung around OSU for 3 years as a GA and couldn’t get a promotion. Not real impressive

They also hired an OL coach from Towson State. Are they giving up trying to win now?

I haven't started to look at Hafley's staff but the Towson guy looks like it was partially made for recruiting that corridor. I'm getting the popcorn ready to watch the Hafley / Schiano wars. Should be fun.

Last edited:
Western PA to Mississippi to Oregon in the span of 4 years. Life of a football coach. It will feel like the third different country he’s lived in.

At least it's a better country. With better wine.

That’s what’s I’ve heard. He’s as good as gone. Was spotted buying a house there just today. He’s gone. Ward is coming back as HC, a position he’s more suited to and he already knows the players.

***BREAKING NEWS***

ROB SPENCE is going to be announced as the new OC, DC & HC at Syracuse tomorrow.

Funding secured.

1579051867520.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom