2019 NHL playoffs | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

2019 NHL playoffs

Watching a couple WCF games in a row now I actually think the Blues would be a tougher matchup for the Bruins than San Jose.
The Blues play like an Eastern Conference scrappy defensive first team with the goal scorer on the top line.

The Sharks don’t play defensive well I am convinced the Bruins would get goals against them as the defensemen look to score a lot and give up transition chances.

Blues would be low scoring series and games could flip.
Sharks would be shootouts.
Now you get it.

Outside of his own incident with Columbus in game 3 he has been clean this year.
Every single game there’s been something. Sure not dirty... but even the interviews after the game are just ridiculous. No sense getting into the players on Boston as we are going disagree 100% which is fine.

Mind you when he plays for Canada he’s kind of a likeable guy to have on the squad... good player for sure.

Every single game there’s been something. Sure not dirty... but even the interviews after the game are just ridiculous. No sense getting into the players on Boston as we are going disagree 100% which is fine.

Mind you when he plays for Canada he’s kind of a likeable guy to have on the squad... good player for sure.
In Boston he said he was a p-rick to the TSN inside the glass guy because he talked trash about him and he didn’t like the guy so he sabotaged the interview.
Marchand is a dirty player and crosses the line from time to time. He is too good a player to act like Sean Avery. He hates how he is covered by the Canadian media.
The Canadian media covers for Sydney Crosby and kills Marchand.

The rest of the Bruin team isn’t that bad.
Bergeron is the real captain even though Chara has it.

Now you get it.

San Jose lacks overall team speed.. they have a few burners but mostly they are lead foots .. Boston would cycle them to death

San Jose lacks overall team speed.. they have a few burners but mostly they are lead foots .. Boston would cycle them to death
Couture can be a one-man wrecking crew.

In Boston he said he was a p-rick to the TSN inside the glass guy because he talked trash about him and he didn’t like the guy so he sabotaged the interview.
Marchand is a dirty player and crosses the line from time to time. He is too good a player to act like Sean Avery. He hates how he is covered by the Canadian media.
The Canadian media covers for Sydney Crosby and kills Marchand.

The rest of the Bruin team isn’t that bad.
Bergeron is the real captain even though Chara has it.
A. The guy isn’t an in between the glass guy. He does interviews for Sportsnet and is probably the most harmless person on the entire debacle lol.

B. Comparing Crosby and Marchand? (Could be wrong here) I don’t even think many Flyers fans would do that.

C. Yes Bergeron is a good guy and very respected throughout the league.

A. The guy isn’t an in between the glass guy. He does interviews for Sportsnet and is probably the most harmless person on the entire debacle lol.

B. Comparing Crosby and Marchand? (Could be wrong here) I don’t even think many Flyers fans would do that.

C. Yes Bergeron is a good guy and very respected throughout the league.
The point about Crosby is he does a lot of dirty stuff that gets covered up by the Canadian media. He is a better player than Marchand. Crosby takes cheap shots and never gets called for it.

Marchand doesn’t get the negative coverage from the Canadian media in Boston. So he does the interviews with the American media. He didn’t like that Sportsnet guy because he mocked him in a press conference and Marchand didn’t forget.

The point about Crosby is he does a lot of dirty stuff that gets covered up by the Canadian media. He is a better player than Marchand. Crosby takes cheap shots and never gets called for it.

Marchand doesn’t get the negative coverage from the Canadian media in Boston. So he does the interviews with the American media. He didn’t like that Sportsnet guy because he mocked him in a press conference and Marchand didn’t forget.
Nothing in hockey gets covered up in Canada. Trust me lol. I mean at least Crosby hasn’t literally licked someone on the ice so there that idk

You have some very ... uhm, interesting ... ideas.

You have some very ... uhm, interesting ... ideas.
Yeah okay. No offense but coming from you it doesn’t bother me and I know I am wasting my time posting this.
I said nothing out of the norm.
Marchand is a dirty player.
He doesn’t like how he is covered by the Canadian media.
He is a dink though thus he doesn’t get the benefit of the doubt.
Sydney Crosby is a dirty player he doesn’t get the same negative coverage.
I really don’t know why I am responding to you but you make me look more rational when you respond to me.
It’s funny CanadianSU and I can have a debate we don’t have to agree and it’s fine.
He and I don’t name call or talk down to the other. You on the other hand want to troll me and have a way to take shots without ever giving an opinion. I don’t care if people disagree with me it’s called having an opinion you on the other hand literally pass judgment like I care. I am not the smartest person on this board and I don’t think I am. You on the other hand post like you think are the smartest person here.
Go start another post why Republicans are stupid.

Yeah okay. No offense but coming from you it doesn’t bother me and I know I am wasting my time posting this.
I really don’t know why I am responding to you but you make me look more rational when you respond to me.
It’s funny CanadianSU and I can have a debate we don’t have to agree and it’s fine.
He and I don’t name call or talk down to the other. You on the other hand want to troll me and have a way to take shots without ever giving an opinion. I don’t care if people disagree with me it’s called having an opinion you on the other hand literally pass judgment like I care. I am not the smartest person on this board and I don’t think I am. You on the other hand post like you think are the smartest person here.
Lol yeah that was rude. It isn’t even a hot take to think Crosby gets away with stuff. Your a bruins fan ;)but a good guy and poster.

It's so easy, sometimes I wonder why I bother. In the first place I have CanadianSU on ignore, so I have no idea what he comes up with. The only thing I'm going to say is it's funny to listen to guys who only watch hockey on TV talk like they're "in the know." And you have no credibility - none - when you try to tell me Sidney Crosby is a dirty player whose reputation is somehow covered by a conspiracy in the Canadian media. Maybe when Alex Jones puts a sports line on his site he can get you to write for it? Just a random thought. :)

Does this guy actually have half the board on ignore :confused: . That’s hilarious !

Oh my he even drops the “you only watch hockey on tv” as if him playing in his beer league gives him any more credibility LOL too good.

NHL refs to the Sharks today.
D69cC15VsAAyVa8.jpg

Boston has no excuse if they don't win this. The ony team of the remaining three that has a legitimate chance to beat them is San Jose.

Sharks look done.
Blues vs. Bruins should be interesting.
Well I am not celebrating a Blues win yet, it's amazing how much difference Binnington has made since January. Six years in the minors and all of a sudden he has turned into Ken Dryden. You don't see that too often at that level.

Boston vs. St. Louis

1946 World Series - St. Louis
1957 NBAFinals - Boston
1958 NBA Finals - St. Louis
1960 NBA Finals - Boston
1961 NBA Finals - Boston
1967 World Series - St. Louis
1970 Stanley Cup Final - Boston
Super Bowl 36 - Patriots
2004 World Series - Boston
2013 World Series - Boston
2019 StanleyCup Final - ?

Boston vs. St. Louis

1946 World Series - St. Louis
1957 NBAFinals - Boston
1958 NBA Finals - St. Louis
1960 NBA Finals - Boston
1961 NBA Finals - Boston
1967 World Series - St. Louis
1970 Stanley Cup Final - Boston
Super Bowl 36 - Patriots
2004 World Series - Boston
2013 World Series - Boston
2019 StanleyCup Final - ?
And to think, if the Patriots weren’t a bunch of cheaters, St. Louis would be playing for the Boston Slam right now.

So the St. Louis didn’t have an AHL affiliate last year and Binnington was assigned to the Bruins AHL team in Providence.
The Bruins have multiple players who were teammates and practiced with him in Providence.
So it will be interesting to see if they have a real scouting report on the guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom