2019 NHL playoffs | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

2019 NHL playoffs

I don’t think the refs were the story last night. They called it tight both ways. They call everything nowadays.
The Blues aren’t the Hurricanes but they aren’t as good as the Maple Leafs.
The Blues outplayed the Bruins in the first period but the last 2 periods it was domination by the Bruins.
I'm not saying it was the refs. The Blues beat SJ because they committed almost no penalties. Last night they let the Bruins on too many PP's.

I'm not saying it was the refs. The Blues beat SJ because they committed almost no penalties. Last night they let the Bruins on too many PP's.
Yeah, the Blues did pretty well on the PK, but you can’t give the Bruins that many chances.

Bruins were rusty in the first period.
The Blues play hard but they aren’t as talented as the Bruins.

It's over Johnny, IT'S OVER!

NOTHING IS OVER! NOTHING!
While I respect the Blues heart their is serious value in them in the betting markets after game 1.
Before the series Boston was -160 to win St. Louis +150.
After game 1 Boston is -310 and St. Louis +280.

If the Blues have a shot they have to win tomorrow. I wouldn’t see them winning 4 of 5.

While I respect the Blues heart their is serious value in them in the betting markets after game 1.
Before the series Boston was -160 to win St. Louis +150.
After game 1 Boston is -310 and St. Louis +280.

If the Blues have a shot they have to win tomorrow. I wouldn’t see them winning 4 of 5.
First Blood references aside, I agree the Blues must win tomorrow.

Last night’s game reminded me of Game 1 against the Sharks. I’ll say now what I said then: Game 2 will be a better indicator of how this series is going to go.

Weird game
Bruins depth is better than the Blues.
Any line for Boston can score.
Blues are already double shifting Maroon.

The Blues 3rd and 4th lines aren’t as strong.

Chara’s old a$$ hurt the Bruins there.
He can’t move and the Blues top line exposed him in a 2 on 1.

Agree. 100%. If your double shifting Maroon there’s a problem...
Chara’s old a$$ hurt the Bruins there.
He can’t move and the Blues top line exposed him in a 2 on 1.
Marchand also with a bit of a weird pinch there.

LOL, Tarasenko had to come off. Maroon is on the third line.

The Blues are just as deep. The third and fourth lines have been scoring the entire postseason.

LOL, Tarasenko had to come off. Maroon is on the third line.

The Blues are just as deep. The third and fourth lines have been scoring the entire postseason.
Your 3rd and 4th lines are not as good as Boston’s.
It’s pointless for me say anything as you will disagree.
This Blues team is plucky and hitting the Bruins tonight but the depth is not as good.

The line of Brayden Schenn, Jaden Schwartz, and Vladimir Tarasenko were +2 in game 1.
The 3rd and 4th lines are where Boston is doing its damage.

Bergeron, Pasta, Marchand have done nothing.
Same for Krejci’s 2nd line.

Your 3rd and 4th lines are not as good as Boston’s.
It’s pointless for me say anything as you will disagree.
This Blues team is plucky and hitting the Bruins tonight but the depth is not as good.

The line of Brayden Schenn, Jaden Schwartz, and Vladimir Tarasenko were +2 in game 1.
The 3rd and 4th lines are where Boston is doing its damage.

Bergeron, Pasta, Marchand have done nothing.
Same for Krejci’s 2nd line.
You’re basing your assessment off of four periods of hockey. The Blues first line is outplaying the Bruins first line over the same stretch. That doesn’t mean the Blues first line is better.

I hope it goes 7 and Marchand scores on his own net in OT while trying to slew foot someone

Sundqvist suspended for Game 3. Doubt this happens if Grzelcyk - who I hope is OK - doesn’t wind up in the hospital. The hit wasn’t malicious. The two-minute penalty should have been enough.

I’m sure Alsacs will disagree. No need to take my word for it either. From what I can tell, most unbiased viewers don’t think the hit was worthy of a suspension.

Sundqvist suspended for Game 3. Doubt this happens if Grzelcyk - who I hope is OK - doesn’t wind up in the hospital. The hit wasn’t malicious. The two-minute penalty should have been enough.

I’m sure Alsacs will disagree. No need to take my word for it either. From what I can tell, most unbiased viewers don’t think the hit was worthy of a suspension.
I thought he turned into the hit. I thought it was a penalty. Suspension? No way.

Blues might want to worry less about delivering big hits and more about just playing hockey

Blues might want to worry less about delivering big hits and more about just playing hockey
Boston has more talent. Idk how the Blues are going to get 4 on them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom