2019 Yankees Thread... | Page 99 | Syracusefan.com

2019 Yankees Thread...

Like Happ last year but man hes a long ball machine this year.

Father time maybe.

Hes in his mid 30s so that seems highly probable. Hoping we can start getting some of the walking wounded back here over the next few weeks. Hoping Torres plays tomorrow

Sure doesn’t look like Gardner said anything.

My gut tells me the Yankees and Dodgers would still be first place teams if DJ and Bellinger were not on the roster.
Your gut is wrong.

At least about the Yankees that is.

No DJ and the Bombers are looking up at the devilrays.

He’s the True King:

Sure doesn’t look like Gardner said anything.

Yeah, I didn't see anything either, but the camera view I saw only showed the reaction after the first low pitch - when Gardy was pounding his bat. Didn't see after the next pitch. I think the ump made one crap call, then made the second one to respond to the complaining, pretty much a FY call. Then he had them coming his way and he could do whatever he wanted. And did. I wonder if Reid-Foley threw the slider in the same place again to see what would happen. I would have. Anyway, the manager is generally expected to have control over his bench, but Boone was yelling, too. All in all, it was just one of the things that makes baseball fun. :)

Yeah, I didn't see anything either, but the camera view I saw only showed the reaction after the first low pitch - when Gardy was pounding his bat. Didn't see after the next pitch. I think the ump made one crap call, then made the second one to respond to the complaining, pretty much a FY call. Then he had them coming his way and he could do whatever he wanted. And did. I wonder if Reid-Foley threw the slider in the same place again to see what would happen. I would have. Anyway, the manager is generally expected to have control over his bench, but Boone was yelling, too. All in all, it was just one of the things that makes baseball fun. :)

Ended up being maybin that was chirping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom