2020-2021 NY Knicks Season Thread | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

2020-2021 NY Knicks Season Thread

Just throwing this out there. If we were to trade Randle how much could we get back ?
Zach LaVine. Can then have him and Barrett out there scoring 45 a night and giving up 50.

Zach LaVine. Can then have him and Barrett out there scoring 45 a night and giving up 50.

Might be best just to stay the course keeping all our draft picks and young core until the recent NBA draft studs from recent drafts become free agents. Luca and Trae will be free agents in 2 years.

Might be best just to stay the course keeping all our draft picks and young core until the recent NBA draft studs from recent drafts become free agents. Luca and Trae will be free agents in 2 years.
Lol. Why would you want Trae Young? There is no chance that dude is ever going to be able to be the man on a team that wins anything of significance. The 1st time he plays in a playoff series he will get hunted on every meaningful possession.

Lol. Why would you want Trae Young? There is no chance that dude is ever going to be able to be the man on a team that wins anything of significance. The 1st time he plays in a playoff series he will get hunted on every meaningful possession.

I want to land superstar free agents over the years like the Heat, Lakers, and how Brooklyn just did.

Zion will def be a Knick someday.

I want to land superstar free agents over the years like the Heat, Lakers, and how Brooklyn just did.

Trae Young will win as many playoff games for the Knicks as Stephon Marbury did.

CR is a sports talk radio H0T Takes, read the NY Post headlines kinda guy. He’s all about the big names and the flash.
i can assure you, there is no one on NY sports radio who thinks like him and the NYPost certainly does not write what he spews.

maybe the news, but definitely not the Post.

Worry that further trades mess with the good vibe this young team has together.
Need to be careful -a "star" with shiny stats who kills team chemistry = more harm than good.
Need perfect fit like DRose has been. What a great get.

Couple more excellent drafts, then the Knicks may have some championship potential.
I'll circle 2023, just b/c that would be a Cool 50yr Celebration of the last championship.
Almost as excited about this team as I was watching Clyde's great teams as a kid! HOPE.

Knicks HAVE to win a Championship before Clyde retires from broadcasts!

Win and we can. I love the fact This team is more watchable but people are ready to throw this team a parade right now for being a game under 500.

Win and we can. I love the fact This team is more watchable but people are ready to throw this team a parade right now for being a game under 500.
I will lead the parade!
YMMV, but I'd call this an exciting team vs "more watchable".
You can understand, can't you? Been almost 50 years -now we have a young improving nucleus for what could be the next championship team. And they play great D, like the last Knicks champs.
I'll parade just in thanks to finally have hope that it happens!

Because he loves NYC? I don't see it. But his teammate maybe.

He was devastated when the Knicks didnt get the number 1 pick in the draft. His team rushed him out of the room.

He should have pulled a john Elway and refused to play for pelicans or Grizzlies. He had the knicks picking 3rd and the Lakers 4th.

Anybody comparable to Zion's size that had a long, mostly injury-free NBA career?
He's so huge = lots of pounding on knees/etc from leaps/landings and all.
May be not a valid concern, but wonder how Zion is going to hold up over time.

Last year when the Knicks won game #14, it was the night before the SuperBowl and they paired it with thirty-fluckin-six losses.

they should get a parade this year just because...

Concurrent (mostly) Double-Header tomorrow night-
Poor SU = More Knicks viewing!
Nice to have backup.

The small glimmer of light with Zion is that, I believe, he's CAA. But I don't think he can carry a team by himself. Just not with how he plays. He isn't an awesome playmaker and, for his size, he should be getting more rebounds.

This is on top of his injuries.

Would I take him? Of course. Would be exciting.

Keep drafting well, build the culture and let's see where we get to. Outside of Luka all of a sudden wanting to play in New York when his contract is up, I think we should do a slow burn on our rebuild. Team is fun, let's just enjoy it.

Tough loss. Second half just stunk it up. Regroup. Get better.
Gotta beat teams like Orlando if there are playoff aspirations.

This might be one of the all time bench dud performances though. They hit a couple of shots late, but at one point 3-25!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom